Data Drives Munis, Treasuries Down; N.M. Finance Agency Prices $938M
- Munis, Treasuries Show Little Response to Data. Curran, William; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32438, p2
The article discusses the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. on August 3, 2006. Both the municipal bonds and Treasuries showed little reaction to economic data. Investors are still waiting for clues as to whether the Federal Open Market Committee will adjust monetary policy...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, Aug. 16. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31949, p2
Presents an update on the performance of the bond market in the United States on august 16, 2004. Empire Manufacturing Index; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Munis Stabilizing, Except for Long End; Arizona College District Issues $190M. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;2/23/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32076, p2
No abstract available.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32855, p27
Presents the results of competitive bond sales in the U.S. as of November 8, 2005. Amount involved in the bond transaction of Elmhurst City, Illinois; Bond structure used in the transaction Hastings City, Minnesota; Maturity of the bond anticipation noted issued by Alloway Township in New Jersey.
- New Issues. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32258, p8
Presents charts depicting the performance of competitive bond offerings in the bond market in the U.S.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32258, p17
Presents a list depicting the results of negotiated bond sales in the bond market in the U.S.
- Technical Rally in Longer-Dated Treasuries Inspires Firmer Munis. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;11/29/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32267, p2
The article reports on the reluctance of investors to invest in the bond market despite positive performance of longer-dated Treasuries municipal bond market in the U.S. The municipal bond 10-year note yield 4.4 percent in the market and a few points higher due to inflation fears and...
- Munis Continue Sell Off, Despite Late Day Support. Curran, Bill; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32351, p2
The article focuses on the sale of bonds in the Municipal and Treasury markets which continuous selling pushed some increase in bond prices. Due to this, traders state that the tax-exempt yields rise at least by four basis points, though trader in New York admits that the Munis bond market is...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, September 19. // Bond Buyer;9/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32221, p2
Presents a chart depicting the volume of bond deals during the September 19, 2005 bond trading in the U.S.