N.Y. Dorm Auth.OKs $500M in Debt
- U.S. TREASURY BONDS. // Caribbean Business;5/26/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p53
This article presents information related to the U.S. Treasury Bonds. When maturity is 3 months yield is 2.74, 6 months yield is 3.02, 24 months yield is 3.62, 36 months yield is 3.70, 60 months yield is 3.84, 120 months yield is 4.10, 360 months yield is 4.42.
- New Mexico to Sell $115M of Higher Ed GOs as Premiums. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;12/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32034, p26
The article reports that New Mexico will competitively sell $115.2 million of general obligation (GO) bonds with a final 10-year maturity using a premium price structure. The competitive deal will provide some $94.6 million for construction and renovations at the state's colleges, universities,...
- Triple-A Rated Georgia Sets Mostly Tax-Exempt $103M Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p3
Reports that the state of Georgia will wrap up its bond deals for the year 2005 with a general obligation offering that will consist of five-year bonds. Structure of the triple-A debt that the state will issue; Lead bond counsel and financial adviser of the deal; Purpose of the bond issuance.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p6
Presents graphs depicting swap rates of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of November 9, 2004.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, July 12. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p2
Highlights U.S. government securities prices as of July 12, 2005 closing.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;5/28/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31894, p56
Presents statistical figures on the performance of United States government bonds as of May 28, 2004. Approval status of bonds from Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington; Underwriter choice; Expected date of sale.
- Government to issue some $3.8 billion in bonds in 2004. Ruano, Linda Estela // Caribbean Business;8/28/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p8
Reports on the plans of the Puerto Rican government to issue bonds totaling to four billion dollars in the fiscal year 2004. Use of fiscal balance in financing public agency' debts; Schedule of two bond transactions; Consideration for interest rates.
- Retail Scoops Up St. Louis Sewer Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31873, p2
Reports on the Metropolitan Saint Louis Sewer District's sale of its long-term revenue bond debt to retail buyers. Comments of District Treasurer Karl Tyminski on estimated savings in interest costs; Average interest rate of the 30-year bonds; Uses of proceeds of the deal.
- What is a Treasury bill? Broster, Eric J. // Accountancy;Jan1974, Vol. 85 Issue 965, p104
This article provides information on the British Treasury bill. Treasury bills outstanding form part of the national debt and constitute the main part of the floating debt. All Treasury bills issued to the market have a life to maturity of 91 days. There are no days of grace. The total amount...