Tougher Than the MSRB
- REFORMAS ADMINISTRATIVAS Y SUS MARCOS COGNITIVOS:ENTRE EL BUROCRATISMO, EL POSTBUROCRATISMO, LA RESPONSABILIZACIÃ“N O LA HIBRIDEZ. Cárdenas, Carlos Wladimir Gómez // Documentos y Aportes en AdministraciÃ³n PÃºblica y GestiÃ³n Esta;2011, Vol. 11 Issue 17, p41
Administrative Reforms and Cognitive Frameworks: Between Bureaucratism, Postbureaucratism, Accountability or both current processes of the state administrative reforms in Latin America is a key issue in different political, economic, administrative and academic spheres with the well-known State...
- China's Mixed Transparency Record. ZHAO, SHELLY // China Business Review;Jul-Sep2012, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p46
The article reports on the progress of the Chinese government to increase regulatory transparency as of July 2012. It states that the government's overall transparency record is mixed despite improvements in several government agencies. It discusses the results of an analysis by the US-China...
- DEAR MR. PRESIDENT. Engber, Daniel // Popular Science;Nov2008, Vol. 273 Issue 5, p73
The article presents the author's advice to the winner of the 2008 U.S. presidential election about how information technology could be harnessed to improve government and democracy in the United States. The author notes the importance of information transparency and user interaction. He cites...
- LegislaciÃ³n y Diario Oficial. // Revista Mexicana de Comunicacion;dic2005/ene2006, Vol. 18 Issue 96, following - Bitacora p52
No abstract available.
- AGA and the DATA Act: Success Begins with Strong Leadership. Ebberts, Ann M. // Journal of Government Financial Management;Summer2015, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p8
The article focuses on the U.S. Digital Accountability and Transparency Act of 2014 (DATA Act). Topics discussed include its potential benefits for government leaders, the private sector and the general public; challenges that must be addressed during implementation; and the need for strong...
- Rezagos, logros y asignaturas pendientes. Rodríguez, Samuel Rangel // Revista Mexicana de Comunicacion;may-ago2010, Vol. 23 Issue 121/122, p16
No abstract available.
- UNA ADMINISTRACIÃ“N PÃšBLICA TRANSPARENTE, RESPONSABLE Y EFICAZ. MENÉNDEZ MENÉNDEZ, ADOLFO // Actualidad Juridica (1578-956X);2012 supplement, p73
The draft of transparency, access to public information and good governance Act, recently published in the Cortes Generales Official Bulletin, is a correct, but very insufficient, step in the right way of ensuring transparency in the administrative action. It is imperative to rethink the Public...
- Openness Promotes Effectiveness in our National (OPEN) Government Act Passed by Senate. // Contract Management;Sep2007, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p63
The article reports that the U.S. Senate have passed the Openness Promotes Effectiveness in our National (OPEN) Government Act of 2007 on August 3, 2007. This act focuses on the amendment of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) to promote accessibility, accountability, and openness in...
- Two House Democrats buck leaders on transparency bill. Hooper, Molly K. // Hill;9/24/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 107, p4
The article reports on the efforts of Washington Representative Brian Baird and Idaho Representative Walt Minnick to urge their colleagues to sign a discharge petition on transparency legislation in the U.S.