Guidelines for selecting Class A foam
- APPARATUS & COMPONENTS. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p6
Presents several firefighting apparatus and components. Digital Signal Rocker Switch for marine applications; RollaBenches by Torqer Inc.; Hansen International's Premium Series roll-up door; Intertech Research Engineering's suppression vehicle; Truck Craft's TC-500 truck flat beds.
- FIREFIGHTING TOOLS & EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p7
Presents several firefighting tools and equipment. Key-Mate compact flashlight by Streamlight; Tomar Electronics' traffic control system; Indigo Systems Corp.'s TH-10 infrared camera system; Kestral Pocket Weather Meters' 4000 Tracker chart; Allegro Industries' blowers.
- STATION EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p8
Presents several fire station equipment and products. Tyco Thermal Controls' 1850-SE cable encasement; All A Board Inc.'s pine wardrobes; UniMac's laundry equipment.
- TRAINING NEEDS & MEDIA. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p9
Presents several firefighting training equipment and products. Armstrong Medical Industries' Actar AED Trainer; Review cards; WHP Training Towers' 911 Trainer tower; Innovative Data Communications' multimedia projector.
- RESCUE & EXTRICATION EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p10
Presents several fire rescue and extrication equipment. TNT Rescue Systems' ram; American rescue Technology's 16 Brute Various tool; Life Support International's rescue sled; Ajax Rescue Tools' rescue hammer kit; Paratech's air cushions.
- COMPUTERS & COMMUNICATIONS. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p3
Presents computer and communication products for the firefighting industry. ACU-T interoperaility system for tactical applications; VR778 Linux-based digital voice logging and archiving system; Legacy speaker microphone; Commander Series wearable and portable communications systems.
- SCBA/PROTECTIVE CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p5
Presents several firefighting protective clothing and equipment. Eagle HTC line of high-temperature carbon-blend hoods; Modular Liner System; Salamnader Technologies Inc.'s Fire-Trax CE; Quest Technologies' AQ5000Pro handheld indoor air quality monitor; Fol-da-tank's tarpaulins.
- TRADE NAMES. // Fire Engineering;Jan2007, Vol. 160 Issue 1, p169
An alphabetical list of fire fighting equipment trade names is presented, including ADAM (Apparatus Deployment Analysis Module) analysis software, Ambulance Commander produced by Digitech Computer Inc., and American Breathing Air complete stationary and mobile SCBA charging system, manufactured...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Dec2014, Vol. 167 Issue 12, p121
The article offers information on several firefighting equipment including 1st Attack Engineering off-road fire-rescue truck, E-ONE pumper and Pierce rescue pumper.