- COMPUTERS & COMMUNICATIONS. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p3
Presents computer and communication products for the firefighting industry. ACU-T interoperaility system for tactical applications; VR778 Linux-based digital voice logging and archiving system; Legacy speaker microphone; Commander Series wearable and portable communications systems.
- SCBA/PROTECTIVE CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p5
Presents several firefighting protective clothing and equipment. Eagle HTC line of high-temperature carbon-blend hoods; Modular Liner System; Salamnader Technologies Inc.'s Fire-Trax CE; Quest Technologies' AQ5000Pro handheld indoor air quality monitor; Fol-da-tank's tarpaulins.
- APPARATUS & COMPONENTS. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p6
Presents several firefighting apparatus and components. Digital Signal Rocker Switch for marine applications; RollaBenches by Torqer Inc.; Hansen International's Premium Series roll-up door; Intertech Research Engineering's suppression vehicle; Truck Craft's TC-500 truck flat beds.
- FIREFIGHTING TOOLS & EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p7
Presents several firefighting tools and equipment. Key-Mate compact flashlight by Streamlight; Tomar Electronics' traffic control system; Indigo Systems Corp.'s TH-10 infrared camera system; Kestral Pocket Weather Meters' 4000 Tracker chart; Allegro Industries' blowers.
- STATION EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p8
Presents several fire station equipment and products. Tyco Thermal Controls' 1850-SE cable encasement; All A Board Inc.'s pine wardrobes; UniMac's laundry equipment.
- TRAINING NEEDS & MEDIA. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p9
Presents several firefighting training equipment and products. Armstrong Medical Industries' Actar AED Trainer; Review cards; WHP Training Towers' 911 Trainer tower; Innovative Data Communications' multimedia projector.
- Guidelines for selecting Class A foam. Powell, Karen // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p9
Provides guidelines to firefighters on selecting Class A foam product. Characteristics of an ideal Class A foam product; Criteria for selecting a Class A foam; Importance of the approval of the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Forest Service.
- RESCUE & EXTRICATION EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p10
Presents several fire rescue and extrication equipment. TNT Rescue Systems' ram; American rescue Technology's 16 Brute Various tool; Life Support International's rescue sled; Ajax Rescue Tools' rescue hammer kit; Paratech's air cushions.
- NEW HEIGHTS. Pauli, Kent // Fire Chief;Oct2005, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p76
Discusses trends that focus on ways to improve firefighting performance, save time and enhance firefighter safety. Firefighting capabilities and performance of aerial ladders and platforms; Preconnects and preplumbed hose boxes; Monitors that can handle the higher flow rates.