- Untitled. // FoodService Director;4/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p6
The article presents information on the result of the CulinArt fifth annual food show. The food show was themed Sustainable Solutions and follows a statement of CulinArt's commitment to sustainability. Roger Beaulieu, CulinArt's director of culinary development, said that as members of the local...
- Looking Forward to Fall. Holaday, Susan // FoodService Director;8/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p62
The article presents information on some healthy food marketing program of food service operators in the U.S. Roger Beaulieu, director of culinary development for Culinart Inc., has planned an initiative as part of the company's Sustainable Solutions program. Christine Wallace, director of food...
- Is Your Training All It Could Be? Schuster, Karolyn; Deckard, Kathleen; Angulo, Olga; Empanger, Todd // Food Management;Jan2001, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p30
Focuses on improvements in cookery training in the United States. Provision of instruction manual; Requirements for the training; Importance of hiring people with culinary training.
- Lessons in life. Fox, Tessa // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/10/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4204, p28
Features the Fish! Academy training school for chefs, opened by the restaurant group Fish! in London, England in October 2001. Amount invested by the group for the creation of the school; Expansion plans by Christmas 2002; Description of the training process.
- FÃ¡ilte Ireland to Launch a National Traineeship in Professional Cookery. // Hospitality Ireland;Oct2011, Issue 73, p79
The article reports on the development by FÃ¡ilte Ireland of a new National Traineeship in Professional Cookery programme which intends to help address the shortage in skilled labor in the culinary sector.
- Back to school. Harmer, Janet // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/6/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4517, p50
The author reflects on launch of a nationwide network of training centres in Great Britain under the banner of School Feast. She states that the School Feast network will provide school cooks with the chance to go on to study for a degree in culinary arts. She adds that more than 30,000 students...
- Industry event of the week. // Caterer (2055-7817);11/20/2015, Vol. 205 Issue 4901, p15
The article reports on the launch of the HIT Chef Academy, a program for training chefs, at the Hospitality House in London, England.
- TWO TALES FROM THE FRONT LINES: CULINARY TRAINING. Stephenson, Susie // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p84
Relates the experiences of Nancy Wood and James Dunn on the training program at the Culinary Institute of America. Challenges and success of Wood with her training program; Opportunities presented by the training for Dunn.
- Just Desserts. Seydel, Carie A. // Airman;Dec2001, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p44
Features the training of United States Air Force food service technicians at the Culinary Institute of America in Napa Valley, California. Confectionery learned during the training; Views of one of the airmen who participated in the training; Recipes from the training.