- ON-SITE FUTURE POWER PLAYERS Patti Dollarhide. Chater, Amanda // Nation's Restaurant News;6/16/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 24, p44
Profiles Via Christi Regional Medical Center director of nutrition services Patti Dollarhide. Career highlights; Challenges facing the food service industry; Future plans. INSET: Untitled.
- FM 2003 LEADERSHIP AWARDS: Patti Dollarhide. // Food Management;Nov2003, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p32
Features Patti Dollarhide, director of Nutrition Services at the Via Christi Regional Medical Center in Wichita, Kansas and one of the winners of the 2003 Food Management Leadership Awards. Efforts to integrate the food management programs at two Wichita campuses.
- THE CLASS OF 2004: Silver Plate winners named. // FoodService Director;3/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p8
Presents a list of the winners for the 2004 Silver Plate Awards of the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association in the U.S. Gary Gunderson, director of dining and hospitality services at MBNA in Wilmington, Delaware; Pat Bando, director of Dining services in Boston College; John...
- FM 2003 LEADERSHIP AWARDS: Gary Gunderson. // Food Management;Nov2003, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p36
Features Gary Gunderson, director of Dining and Hospitality Services at MBNA and one of the winners of the 2003 Food Management Leadership Awards. Efforts to keep the company's service levels at pace with MBNA's overall growth in the period.
- ...and the Silver Plates Go to... // Food Management;Mar2004, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p14
The 2004 Silver Plate Award winners were announced in February 2004 and will be presented in May 2004 at the National Restaurant Association Show in Chicago, Illinois. In the onsite foodservice categories, winners were Patricia A. Bando of Boston College, Patti Dollarhide of Via Christi Regional...
- Gary Gunderson. Friday, Erika // Nation's Restaurant News;3/29/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p18
This article presents an interview of Gary Gunderson, director of dining and hospitality services of the Wilmington, Delaware-based MBNA America Bank NA, who is being presented with the Silver Plate Award for excellence in food service by the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association...
- Dollarhide to build on success. // FoodService Director;8/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p12
Features Patti Dollarhide, president of the National Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management (HFM) in the U.S. Achievements of Dollarhide; Perceptions of Dollardhide on leadership; Prospects for room service.
- The 2004 Silver Plate Recipients. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/12/2004 Supplement, Vol. 38, p46
Lists recipients of the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association's 2004 Silver Plate Awards. Boston College director of dining services Patricia Bando; Bob Evans Farm executive vice president Larry Corbin; Via Christi Regional Medical Center director Patti Dollarhide.
- Stir-fry stirs up hospital sales. // FoodService Director;9/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the implication of the revised Fresh & Lean concept of the Saint Joseph campus of the food service of Via Christi Medical Center in Wichita, Kansas for its sales. Factors that influenced the implementation of the concept; Amount of calories contained in the dishes; Plan of Patti...