AS A CANTEEN FRANCHISEE: Cuyahoga eyes more retail
- Focusing on white-collar biz. // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p28
Presents an interview with Kevin Moore, president of the Cuyahoga Dining Services' dining division. Moore's stint as Canteen Corp.'s district manager for dining and vending; Involvement of clients in designing foodservice facilities; Company's pride in its ability to customize dining services...
- On-site briefs. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/19/98, Vol. 32 Issue 42, p18
Reports on developments concerning the on-site food service industry in the United States as of October 19, 1998. Includes Canteen Corp.'s signing of an agreement with Cheesecake Factory and Sagebrush Steakhouse to add selected menu items to Canteen Fresh Food Kiosks; CA One Services' winning...
- American innovation making Compass' good deal even better. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;06/21/99, Vol. 33 Issue 25, p20
Focuses on the profitability of Compass Group North America to parent company Compass Group PLC. Compass Group's purchase of Canteen Corp. from Flagstar Cos. Inc.; Purchase as a move to establish presence in the United States; Ability of Compass Group to land multinational contracts; Company's...
- Canvassing the globe. Kapner, Suzanne // Nation's Restaurant News;2/6/95, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p49
Focuses on the global expansion of US contract foodservices. Delaware North Cos.' (DNC) contract with the Old Moscow Circus; Players in the global contract market; DNC's international expansion; Canteen Corp.'s joint ventures in Japan; Marriot Management Services' use of American technology and...
- AS INDUSTRY NEEDS EVOLVE: MARKET CENTRAL FORMAT APPEARS IN MORE VENUES. // FoodService Director;6/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p33
Focuses on the result of the acquisition of food service operator Canteen by Compass Group PLC in 1994. Details of Canteen's operations; Expansion of the Compass Group North American Division by signing several franchisees; Factors which help Canteen's improvement.
- Canteen Corp. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;03/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p100
Features Caneen Corp., the largest division of Compass Group USA. Operation and profitability in the vending business; Dominance from acquisitions and consolidation; Goals for client and management retention.
- Canteen Corp. reorganizes food and vending div. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/4/94, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p2
Reports on Canteen Corp.'s reorganization of its food and vending division into three geographic areas. Sale or franchising of several Canteen operations; Appointment of two national sales representatives to target accounts in health-care and education segments.
- Canteen adds English scones to all menus. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/5/94, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p100
Reports on the addition of scones to the menu of Canteen Corp. dining centers.
- Canteen moving HQ to Charlotte. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/30/94, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p2
Reports on Canteen Corp.'s plan to relocate its headquarters to Charlotte, North Carolina as part of its acquisition by Compass Group PLC.