IN WORLDWIDE RECRUITMENT EFFORT: Compass shifts brand marketing identity
- Sophisticated Selling. Holaday, Susan // FoodService Director;11/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p42
The author discusses the benefits offered by contractor brand name for building a loyal customer base among foodservice contractors in the U.S. Compass Group has responded to that challenge by working with talented chefs from the restaurant business to create customer-pleasing concepts such as...
- SMALL CONTRACTOR DEVELOPMENT AND EMPLOYMENT--A BRIEF SURVEY OF SUB-SAHARAN EXPERIENCE IN RELATION TO CIVIL CONSTRUCTION. Croswell, James; McCutcheon, Robert // Urban Forum;Jul-Dec2001, Vol. 12 Issue 3/4, p365
Gives an analysis of the survey on small contractor development and employment in South Africa. Investigation on sub-Saharan experience in relation to civil construction; Importance of small enterprises in relation to employment relation; Maintenance of civil infrastructure.
- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;8/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p18
Presents a list of several contractors in the food service sector in the U.S. Compass Group; Brock & Company; Aramark.
- By The Numbers. // San Diego Business Journal;3/3/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p20
Statistics are given regarding the business and employment in San Diego, California as of March 3, 2014 including the number of parent companies in the state, the increase in the percentage of the number of employees from 2013, and the age of the state's oldest company.
- Wise Group bids for work scheme. Ainsworth, David // Third Sector;8/31/2010, Issue 628, p2
The article reports on the plan of a Scottish employment charity called the Wise Group to bid to become a prime contractor for the British Department for Work and Pensions' employment scheme called Work Programme.
- M&E contractors clarify new working rule agreement. // Heating & Ventilating Review;Oct2011, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p6
The article reports on the move by several mechanical and electrical (m&e) contractors to launch a website at www.besna.info to offer information on the Building Engineering Services National Agreement (BESNA), a working rule agreement intended to harmonize pay and employment terms and conditions.
- News. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/26/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 4570, p38
The article offers news briefs related to Great Britain. Compass Group PLC has signed the government's Local Employment Partnership (LEP) scheme that aims at providing placements to unemployed people. Whitbread Group PLC is planning to launch a skills for life training programme that offers...
- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;10/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p16
Presents a contract scoreboard of foodservice contractors in the U.S. as of October 15, 2004. Compass Group; Aramark; Sodexho.
- GLOBETROTTING! Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Oct2005, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p46
The article reports that for the largest three contractors London-based Compass Group PLC, Paris-based Sodexho Alliance SA and Philadelphia-based Aramark Corp., the competition is worldwide but the U.S. remains the most strategic market opportunity. At Compass, the proportion of total revenues...