A NEW PLACE TO GO: Cafe sales rise in Rhode Island
- Rhode Island College, Health, Physical Education & Athletic Complex. // American School & University;Nov95, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p216
Features Health, Physical Education & Athletic Complex of Rhode Island College in Providence, Rhode Island. Space; Area; Design team; Capacity; Completion; Building structure; Complex design.
- Rhode Island College will modernize 3 classroom buildings. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;11/8/2012, p2
The article reports that voters have approved the 50 million U.S. dollars bond proposal for the upgrade of three old classrooms at Rhode Island College in Providence.
- A Grand Old Space Made New. Den, Newell // Food Management;Sep2000, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p68
Features Newell Den, food service facility at the Newell Building residence hall on the Towson University Campus in Towson, Maryland. Praise for the amount of space in the facility; List of menu options; Total revenues gained after the renovation; Design and distinctive features of the facility.
- JAVA CITY BREWS BUSINESS: New look, concept boost UNCW. // FoodService Director;9/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p42
Focuses on the expectations of the food service team at the University of North Carolina in Wilmington regarding the benefits of the renovation of its Wagoner Dining Hall, as of August 2003. Features of the renovated foodcourt; Benefits of the renovation for students; Information on the opening...
- Rowan U re-opens. // FoodService Director;1/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the renovation of the residential dining hall at Rowan University in Glassboro, New Jersey. Seating capacity is given. The service platforms of the facility are listed, including a traditional grill and a pizza and pasta station. The additional dishes added by cooks to the...
- All Shook Up! Buzalka, Michael // Food Management;Apr2009, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p22
The article reports on the renovations made at the main hospital facility of the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) Medical Center Health System in Los Angeles, California in 2009. It states that after the Northridge earthquake which hit Los Angeles, the hospital features a model room...
- Focus on the Food. // Food Management;Mar2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p94
The article presents information on restaurant Crossroads Cafe, at Berkeley, California-based University of California, which reopened after renovation in January 2003. The restaurant is located on the first floor of the Residential & Student Services Building located in the Southside area of...
- WHAT WORKS: the henry barnard laboratory school rhode island college. Arango, John; McLaughlin, Charlie // Technology & Children;Sep2007, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p14
The article focuses on the Elementary Technology Education Program of the Henry Barnard Laboratory School at the Rhode Island College in Providence. Such program has been provided by the school for more than 40 years to help students explore the world around them and to appreciate the importance...
- news briefs. // Community College Week;7/28/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p3
This section offers news briefs related to community colleges in the U.S. as of July 2008. The board at Southwestern Oregon Community College in Coos Bay, Oregon will conduct an outside review of the college president's job performance. Mesa Community College in Arizona has decided not to...