BASE DOWN, BUT SALES RISE: LAW FIRM BUCKS TREND
- Big Bucks for Barristers. Murray, Frank J. // Insight on the News;09/04/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 33, p26
Reports the revenues of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, a law firm in New York as of September 2000. Amount of its revenues; Basis of its revenues; Views on salaries in law firms.
- US firms outshine UK rivals. Westacott, Gemma // Lawyer;5/22/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p16
The article reports that firms in the U.S. managed to surpass against British competitors when financial results for the top 100 U.S. firms published in April 2006 issue of "The American Lawyer." The combined gross revenue for the top 100 U.S. firms totaled $50.7 billion in 2005. Wachtell Lipton...
- Skadden to close its Sydney base. // Lawyer;2/15/2016, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p7
The article informs that British law firm Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom is planning to close its office in Sydney, Australia, as of February 2016.
- US: Revealed: transatlantic firms on the premier litigation mandates. // Fund Strategy;10/25/2010, p9
The article reports on the world's top 50 litigation practices by fee income, published in the October 18, 2010 issue of the journal "The Lawyer." It states that Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom LLP headed the list, with litigation revenue of $879.8 million. It states that Jones Day LLP ranked...
- Cravath and Skadden Arps pay out reduces bonuses. // Lawyer;11/26/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 47, p13
Reports on the decision of New York law firms Cravath Swaine & Moore and Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom to give bonuses to its partners. Details of the amount which partnership shall received from their firms based on their length of service; Importance of the move of the firms.
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom. // Working Mother;Aug/Sep2008, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p86
The article discusses why Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom is included in the periodical's 2008 50 Best Law Firms for Women in the U.S. The law firm has 41% female associates, 37% female counsel and 18% female equity partners. The law firm offers 18 weeks of paid maternity leave. Its Flexible...
- Stuart D. Levi, 37. Goldstein, Matthew // Crain's New York Business;01/25/99, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p20
Profiles Stuart D. Levi, co-chair of New York-based computer and technology practice group Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom. Personal and academic background; Career highlights; Management style; Business skills and philosophy.
- Deals tracker: Skadden. // Lawyer 2B;6/20/2014, p1
The article presents news update of one of the world's largest law firm Skadden, which includes its recent deals, acquisition and training contract. It discusses several features and news related to Skadden which includes acquisition of multinational pharmaceutical and biologics company,...
- Attorney Olson Returns to Skadden Arps. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p35
Reports on the decision of former assistant Treasury secretary for tax policy Pamela Olson to rejoin Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom as a tax partner in the law firm's office in Washington, D.C. Olson's career history; Greg Jenner's appointment as acting assistant secretary.