- Wake up call for sleeping beauty. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2002, Issue 5272, p12
Reports the changes in the buying pattern of the bedroom furniture industry. Preference of customers to buy bedsteads; Growth in sales of mattresses; Decline in sales of divans.
- Best-selling price points. // Furniture/Today;9/14/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 1, following p50
Several charts are presented including the best-selling furniture which include master bedroom, desk and Motion Sofa.
- Boomers comprise 49% of recliner dollars. FRENCH, DANA // Furniture/Today;6/22/2015, Vol. 39 Issue 43, p64
The article offers information on the 2015 Consumer Buying Trends Survey conducted by the periodical to reveal the furniture buying trends of baby boom generation and Millennials in the U.S. Topics discussed include top three products that Boomers plan to buy in 2015 including motion sofas,...
- Covers, function attract attention for recliner, motion mfrs. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p34
Reports the release of innovative furniture from recliner and motion manufacturers in the United States. Shiatzu recliners from Berkline Corp.; Reclining leather sofas from Klaussner Furniture Industries; Casual motion sofa from La-Z-Boy Inc.
- Tetrad goes soft on banana and leather. Danby, Sandra // Cabinet Maker;07/28/2000, Issue 5198, p3
Reports that British furniture manufacturer Tetrad has unveiled contemporary leather and banana leaf sofas during the At Home trade show.
- Geometric finds at Long Point. // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p6
Highlights the sofas unveiled by various British manufacturers at the Long Point exhibition during the third week of September 2000.
- Divan specification upgrade aims to leave rivals trailing. // Cabinet Maker;12/7/2001, Issue 5266, p3
Reports the increase of specifications of divans from Relyon in Great Britain. Improvements to the design of the divans; Reduction of the height of the divans; Maintenance of prices.
- Mail order firm settles with C-T in copying row. // Cabinet Maker;12/7/2001, Issue 5266, p5
Reports the agreement of furniture industry Thomas Lloyd Group (TLG) for the cessation of sales of the Salisbury and Athena sofas in Great Britain. Complaints of C-T subsidiaries Derwent and Contour of duplication of designs; Response of TLG to the complaints; Out-of-court settlements with the...
- Rewards for DuPont winners. // Cabinet Maker;3/1/2002, Issue 5276, p5
Presents the winners of the 2002 DuPont Furniture Awards. Designer for the Alexis large sofa; Categories in the furniture awards; Response of the consumers to the previous winners.