Undercover in London
- BJ's concept positioned as evolutionary test pad. Duff, Mike // DSN Retailing Today;12/15/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 23, p6
Reports the opening of BJ's concept store in Kissimmee, Florida. Marketing strategy; Features wide assortment of jewelry and apparel; Emphasis on products and services.
- Benchmark opens Hooker gallery store. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;07/31/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p6
Reports the opening of Hooker gallery store by furniture company Benchmark Entertainment & Office in Lenexa, Kansas. Features of imported Seven Seas occasional and dining collection; List of dealers affiliating with the gallery; Store size descriptions and various home furnishings displayed at...
- Top 20. // Cabinet Maker;03/26/99, Issue 5131, p2
Lists the top 20 furniture stores in Great Britain, compiled as of March 26, 1999. Store name; Location; Total score.
- Cardiff. // Cabinet Maker;03/26/99, Issue 5131, p6
Evaluates several furniture stores in Cardiff, Wales. Bedybuys (Benson Beds) at the Cardiff Bay Retail Park; David Morgan at The Hayes; Kingsway Furniture and Furnitureland at the Cardiff Bay Retail Park; Howells (House of Fraser) at Saint Mary Street.
- Country Home Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;08/25/2000, Issue 5202, p10
Evaluates the Country Home Furniture store in Truro, England.
- Courts Furnishers. // Cabinet Maker;08/25/2000, Issue 5202, p10
Evaluates the Courts Furnishers furniture store in Truro, England.
- MFI Homeworks Newquay Road. // Cabinet Maker;08/25/2000, Issue 5202, p11
Evaluates the MFI Homeworks furniture store in Truro, England.
- Multiyork. // Cabinet Maker;03/02/2001, Issue 5227, p10
Examines the furniture store Multiyork in Great Britain. Recognition of the good visual acknowledgment of salesmen; Commendation on the take-home fabric sampling of the store; Provision of a paper template.
- Warner Furnishings. // Cabinet Maker;03/02/2001, Issue 5227, p10
Evaluates the furniture store Warner Furnishing in Great Britain. Commendation for the product knowledge of salesperson; Recommendation for a better lighting; Deficiency of salesperson assistants.