- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;3/7/2003, Issue 5327, p3
Reports on the addition of Kidsaw furniture to the product range of the children and teenage bedroom specialist Stompa Furniture in Great Britain.
- COLLECTOR'S CORNER. Kelaher, Jim; Kelett, Maya // Australian House & Garden;Jul2001, Issue 7, p32
Assesses the value of a Victorian wooden dining chair. Product description; History.
- Reserved Seating. Barrett, Neal // Popular Mechanics;Nov2001, Vol. 178 Issue 11, p110
Provides information on building a dining chair. Materials needed; Guidelines in making the parts; Details on the assembly and finishing the chair.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;10/18/2002, Issue 5309, p3
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of October 2002. Authorization of the online credit applications of Nova Retail Finance; Leather upholstery seminar hosted by SATRA Corp.; Launch of the display swatch by Stompa Furniture.
- Stompa online. // Cabinet Maker;07/17/98, Issue 5097, p5
Reports on Stompa Furniture's launch of a consumer and trade Web site that carries color pictures of its space saving beds and desks.
- Take a Seat. Tipton, Karlie // Oklahoma Today;Sep/Oct2014, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p14
The article features the chairs manufactured and sold by Mod50s Modern operating in Tulsa, Oklahoma, including the beechwood Pernilla lounge chair by Swedish designer Bruno Mathsson, the plywood Eames dining chair by Herman Miller, and the Saarinen executive armchair.
- COVER GET THE LOOK. // Real Living;Aug2014, Issue 101, p16
The article reviews several products for Shaker style raw furnishings which include the Natural underfoot Sahara Weave Hemp rug in Natural from Armadillo & Co., the Simply Shaker Twist dining chair in walnut from Soundslike Home, and the Floral scent Fresh flowers from Harris Farm Markets Pty. Ltd.
- simple spaces. // Real Living;Aug2014, Issue 101, p64
The article reviews several products for interior decoration which include the Metal magic Copper light C1 Flange from Workshopped, the Contemporary twist dining chair from Soundslike Home, and the Barnet bench in Black from Freedom.
- THE MUST-HAVE LIST. Chambers, Karen S. // Cincinnati Magazine;May2009, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p114
The article presents opinions of various architects and interior designers in Ohio regarding the furniture they think every home should possess. Architect Ryan Duebber says that a modern house must have Dining Chair Wood (DCW), a chair designed by designers Charles and Ray Eames. Ann Hoffman...