The making of a status symbol
- Updated image. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/99, Issue 5167, p3
Reports that Silentnight Beds has updated its logo, redrawing the Hippo and Duck characters, first launched in 1986.
- Exhibition logo chosen. // Cabinet Maker;04/14/2000, Issue 5183, p3
Presents the logo selected for the year 2000 Promosedia chair exhibition.
- THE LOGOTYPE, FUNDAMENTAL UNIT FOR A BRAND'S VISUAL IDENTITY. TERO, Mircea // Scientific Bulletin of the Petru Maior University of Targu Mures;2012, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p64
The paper presents some variants in making a logotype necessary in the building of an efficient visual identity. Logotypes are used to present commercial brands destined for the market and not only. On the other hand, the paper presents a widespread conclusion about makind a logo seen as a...
- Anthropomorphic Responses to New-to-Market Logos. Payne, Collin; Hyman, Michael R.; Niculescu, Mihai; Huhmann, Bruce A. // Society for Marketing Advances Proceedings;Nov2012, p36
To examine design antecedents and consumer responses to ascriptions of anthropomorphic features for logos, we applied a conceptual framework to evaluate 120 U.S. collegiate sports logos. Data collected from three logo experts and 119 consumer panelists indicate that (1) processing fluency...
- National furnishing group unveils new logo. // Cabinet Maker;2/7/2014, Issue 5871, p10
The article reports on the launch of the new logo of the national furnishing group SMG, which features overlapping letters that reflect the group's strong links between members, suppliers, and itself.
- Courts to enjoy new ID. // Cabinet Maker;3/15/2002, Issue 5278, p3
Reports the changes in the logo and the picture backgrounds of the roomsets of Courts, a furniture company in Great Britain. Features of the format of the store; Description of the logo; Aims of the industry in the current identity.
- Hooker creates new logo. // Furniture/Today;7/16/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p56
Focuses on the corporate logo of case goods manufacturer, Hooker Furniture. Selection of the logo in a survey of Hooker furniture purchasers; Tagline of the logo.
- Winners know their customers. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;6/3/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p31
Emphasizes on knowledge of customer preferences in the U.S. furniture industry and trade. Universality of the principle in business; Opening of stores among furniture retailers; Intensification of promotion among the retailers.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;06/08/2001, Issue 5241, p6
Presents question and answer advisory related to furniture industry in Great Britain. Suitability and comfortability of products; Liability of retailers over consumers; Rights of consumers.