Hungarian venture will bring British Vita closer to customers
- Foam Conversion Plant Set For Romania. // Nonwovens Industry;Jun2004, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p16
Reports that the British Vita company has unveiled plans to open a foam conversion factory in Romania in the latter of 2004.
- Vita adds in Romania. White, Liz // Urethanes Technology;Jun/Jul2004, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p7
Reports on the plan of British Vita PLC to open a foam conversion factory in Timisoara, Romania in 2004. Similarities of the plan with its expansion strategy in Hungary; Significance of the foam production plant in Hungary to the Romanian factory; Appointment of Jacques Potier as the European...
- Bed makers revolt over foam increase. // Cabinet Maker;9/8/2006, Issue 5504, p5
The article focuses on the impact of the increasing prices of foams to bed and upholstery manufacturers in Great Britain. The country's leading supplier of polyester foam, British Vita PLC, raised its prices due to its unremitting pressures of cost. However, there are signs that it will serve as...
- Vita looks to the East. Higgs, Richard; Raleigh, Patrick // Urethanes Technology;Oct/Nov2003, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the plan of British Vita plc to complete a polyurethane foam plant in Hungary by summer 2004. Plans for the facility; Information on other plants of Vita; Financial performance of the company in 2003.
- VITA TO INVEST â‚¬10 MILLION IN ROMANIAN FOAM PLANT. // Urethanes Technology International;Aug/Sep2007, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p4
The article reports on the plan of Vita Group's Comfort Foams Division to build a flexible foam plant in the Targumures region of north-central Romania. Peter David, managing director of Vita Comfort Foam, anticipates gaining some financial support from BA Systems under a defense offset...
- Share Update on 15 March. // Cabinet Maker;4/2/2004, Issue 5382, p7
Presents market share update on March 15, 2004 for the furniture industry in Great Britain. Beale; Courts; DFS Furniture; House of Fraser; Kingfisher; Laura Ashley; Marks & Spencer; MFI Furniture; Next; AGA; Airsprung Group; British Vita; Colefax; Collins and Haydes.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;2/25/2005, Issue 5427, p5
The article presents information related to the furniture industry. The Takeover Panel has told U.S. venture capital company Texas Pacific Group Inc. that it has until noon on March 21, 2005 to announce if it intends to launch a takeover offer for foam maker British Vita PLC. The Health and...
- News in brief. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p2
Presents news briefs related to the furniture industry in Great Britain, as of march 12, 1999. Includes Nehl's plans to enlarge its showroom; Sales volume growth among furniture and carpet retailers; Earnings of Vitafoam parent British Vita PLC in 1998.
- Bonus for shareholders. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2005, Issue 5429, p5
Reports on the decision of foam maker British Vita to return an amount to shareholders as part of its effort to rebuff Texas Pacific Group's proposed takeover offer in Great Britain.