Fighting talk from Lord Kirkham after DFS dip
- Winter sale blamed for DFS profits warning. // Cabinet Maker;2/6/2004, Issue 5374, p5
Reports on a warning issued by British furniture company DFS that a fall in orders over the winter 2003 sale will lead to a drop in pre-tax profits. Orders in the nine weeks ended January 31, 2004; Impact of more competition from entrants to the upholstery market; Outlook for British consumer...
- DFS: ready to take on the might of Scotland. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p7
Focuses on DFS chairman Kord Kirkham's projection that the company's profits for the year 2000 will be the highest in its history.
- DFS growth races ahead. // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p3
Reports on the acceleration of sales growth at the furniture manufacturer DFS in the 23 weeks to January 6, 2000.
- DFS sees 3% winter growth. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;4/26/2002, Issue 5284, p3
Reports the increase in the sales of DFS over the winter period. Percentage of sales increase; Factors contributing to the increase in sales; Expansion plans.
- Asia boosts Q1 sales for DFS. // Duty-Free News International;May2014, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p16
The article offers information on the financial performance of the travel retailer DFS Group during the first quarter of 2014 which was supported by tourism development in Asia.
- Celtic expansion for DFS as sales jump 20%. Kidd // Cabinet Maker;10/22/99, Issue 5160, p4
Reports that the DFS company will make its entry into the Scotland and Northern Ireland upholstery markets. Revenues from 1996 to 1999; Purchase of the Lincoln House factory; Construction of additional retail outlets.
- DFS wootton bassett road. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p12
Evaluates the DFS furniture store at the Wootton Bassett Road London, England.
- DFS fined _GCP_3,000 for price hike. // Cabinet Maker;01/08/99, Issue 5120, p3
Discloses that DFS has been fined 3,000 British pounds for increasing the price of a sofa by 400 pounds during a promotional offer. Details of the case; Actual violations for which the company was fined.
- Prospects at DFS 'shine brightly' as profits jump. // Cabinet Maker;04/27/2001, Issue 5235, p5
Reports on the financial performance of Great Britain-based upholstery firm, DFS, as of April 2001.