Top score for bedroom range
- Short shrift for copying. // Cabinet Maker;1/28/2005, Issue 5423, p8
Reports on the lectures on the design protection and trademarks offered to the furniture industry in Frankfurt, Germany on February 11â€“15, 2005. Coverage of the topics discussed.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2004, Issue 5413, p5
Reports on the plans of fitted furniture firm Hammonds to double the shopfloor presence of its contemporary semi-fitted Cosa brand up to early 2005.
- Sales edge forward at fitted furniture firm. // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2013, Issue 5864, p8
The article reports on the Â£58.9 million increase of pre-tax profits of the Leicestershire-based furniture company Hammonds Furniture Ltd. for 2013 as compared last year.
- EXHIBITORS. // License! Global;Aug2012, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p60
A listing of exhibitors at the Brand Licensing Europe 2012 in London is presented, including A.C. Milan, BRB International and Carmen Ariza Licensing.
- Quality key for celebrity lines. York, Jenny Heinzen // Furniture/Today;12/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p22
Reports the influence of attached famous name and reputation on the success of furniture business. Importance in driving the branding strategy; Credence to the furniture collections; Incorporation of fashion styles into furnitures.
- Branding is the in thing. Rule // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p7
Focuses on the popularity of brand marketing in the furniture manufacturing industry.
- Stag and Ducal trademarks to be sold. // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2013, Issue 5864, p10
The article reports on the sales of the two heritage furniture trademarks in Great Britain such as Stag and Ducal, which produced a high quality and aspirational designs furniture.
- FBI to boost brand efforts. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;6/2/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 38, p1
The article reports on the plans of Furniture Brands International (FBI) Inc. to expand its licensing program for company brands at Thomasville Furniture Industries Inc. in St. Louis, Missouri. According to Ralph Scozzafava, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of FBI, expanding the...
- In Hot Pursuit. Molaro, Regina // License!;Feb2005, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p72
Focuses on the licensing agreement between the Kingsford Products Co. and the Masterbuilt Manufacturing for a line of charcoal grills, smokers and grilling accessories. Agreement brokered by Brand Sense Marketing; Retail pricing; Program to supplement with outdoor furniture and cookbooks.