Store wins drive for traffic calming
- Quality key for celebrity lines. York, Jenny Heinzen // Furniture/Today;12/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p22
Reports the influence of attached famous name and reputation on the success of furniture business. Importance in driving the branding strategy; Credence to the furniture collections; Incorporation of fashion styles into furnitures.
- Branding is the in thing. Rule // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p7
Focuses on the popularity of brand marketing in the furniture manufacturing industry.
- Stag and Ducal trademarks to be sold. // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2013, Issue 5864, p10
The article reports on the sales of the two heritage furniture trademarks in Great Britain such as Stag and Ducal, which produced a high quality and aspirational designs furniture.
- Steelcase's Nurture Takes Health Care Lead. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/18/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 25, pB2
The article focuses on the Nurture By Steelcase furniture brand. Nurture is providing laboratory furniture for the second phase expansion of the Van Andel Research Institute in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The company also partnered with a local firm to develop a patient-room lighting solution and...
- 'Cautious optimism' sums it up. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;12/25/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p24
Shares views on the outlook of the furniture industry in the United States in 2001. Analysis of furniture sales in 2000; Continuation of consolidations, mergers, acquisitions and partnerships within the industry; Increase use of brand names to gain a competitive edge; Regional furniture...
- Parker Knoll tops poll. // Cabinet Maker;09/08/2000, Issue 5204, p2
Presents poll results on the most recognized furniture brand in Great Britain. Dominance of Parker Knoll in the survey; Other companies most identified by consumers; Assessment of the results by Parker Knoll marketing director Andrew Robinson.
- Respect for referrals. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;8/01/2003, Issue 5349, p14
Focuses on the importance of manufacturer showrooms in the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain. Provision of accurate and knowledgeable service to customers; Promotion of brand awareness; Ability of customers to view the full product range.
- Top score for bedroom range. // Cabinet Maker;4/23/2004, Issue 5385, p4
Reports on the license for Hammonds Furniture to use England football team branding on the Chillzone children's bedroom furniture in England. Investment on the popularity of the sports; Range of home furniture.
- Gallery concept for Incanto. // Cabinet Maker;1/28/2005, Issue 5423, p8
Reports on the gallery concept for top end Giovanni Sforza brand by Incanto Divani. Products and services offered by the company.