Courts faces Â£24m loss after UK write-offs
- CHOOSING A FIXTURE SUPPLIER. Robbins, Steve // Elevator World;Jul2010, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p87
The article discusses the main criteria for choosing an elevator fixture supplier. The first criteria is to make sure that the quality of the products offered by suppliers exceed or match the needs or requirements. The second criteria is to ensure that the order process for the fixture is...
- Stocked and Clean. Mastroberte, Tammy // Convenience Store News;8/29/2005, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p57
The article suggests that when choosing a convenience store to shop or make a pit stop, the appearance and availability of its restrooms can make a big difference. Broken-down equipment, empty soap dispensers and a rundown appearance can result in lost customers and lost sales. While major...
- Wooden pizza cutter. Watts, Harry E. // Tech Directions;Apr96, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p44
Presents a project for students involving the production of curved wooden cutter. Use of the wooden cutter in teaching rotary jig routing; Designing and making the jig; Materials for routing jigs; Making the pizza cutter; Mass production of the cutter.
- Keller Journeyman dovetail jig. Colpetzer, Bob // Woodworker's Journal;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p83
Features the Keller Journeyman 1500 jig. Specifications; Optional accessories; Evaluation of the jig's performance; Precision machining; Contact information. INSET: A shop-made backing block and clamps..
- Homemade jig eases Category 5 terminations. Pasheilich, Bob // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Dec97, Vol. 5 Issue 13, p77
Presents steps in constructing a homemade jig that can hold various Category 5 connectors in place while terminating the cable. Use of a piece of oak; Mounting of a plastic container on the upper right corner and upper left corner of a separate piece of wood; Feeding of the cable through the...
- Modular fixturing system. // Modern Machine Shop;Jun95, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p260
Features a complete modular fixturing system that is available in three sizes by Qu-Co. Features; Contact information.
- Incra jig ultra. Cook, Rob // Woodworker's Journal;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p82
Evaluates the performance of the Incra Jig for woodworking. Features; Design; Improvements from previous versions; Design of the carriage.
- Line of fixtures feature grinding and radius/angle fixtures. // Modern Machine Shop;Mar95, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p336
Features the Romer line of fixtures. Design of the Romer I radial grinding fixture; Design of the Romer II 180-degree protractor; Innovations in the Romer IV radius tool.
- Fixturing kit for inspection and CMM applications. Jordan, John M.,; Bradbury, Johanna L., // Modern Machine Shop;Jun97, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p248
Features the TE-CO fixturing kit for inspection and CMM applications.