Free design help on offer
- Vegas product info due June 17. // Furniture/Today;5/23/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p26
Reports that the furniture industry journal is soliciting information on product introductions for the July market in Las Vegas, Nevada. Invitation for producers to submit a list of products and marketing programs to be unveiled in the market; Distribution of the information at the Las Vegas...
- Eye on the Prize. McIntyre, Megan // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;WWD BeautyBiz, Vol. 191 Issue 128, p34
The article talks about the launch of mascaras in the fall of 2006. Shoppers can expect to see at least 11 new mascaras, including entries from Chanel, Clinique, Dior, EstÃ©e Lauder, Giorgio Armani, Good Skin, Guerlain, LancÃ´me, MAC, Prescriptives and Rimmel. According to NPD, mascara sales...
- Toward market acceptance of new products. Fox, Harold W. // Advanced Management Journal (03621863);Spring74, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p51
Discusses how companies can make their new products more salable. Screening of research and development ideas; Steps in coordinating new product development; Commercialization or introduction of new products.
- Keeping things FRESH. Godfrey, Graham // Confectionary Production;Oct2015, Vol. 81 Issue 7, p54
The article offers tips on the strategies to effectively introduce new products without affecting sales of existing product range.
- Aggressive drug marketing tactics trigger backlash. Singer, Emily // Nature Medicine;Apr2007, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p393
The article reports on the opposition to drug marketing in doctor's offices in the United States. The practice of sales representatives to regularly visit doctors and give targeted spiels about the benefits of their latest products is called pharmaceutical detailing. Critics have opposed the...
- PROFITS AND GAMBLE. LANDER, JACK // Inventors' Digest;Dec2009, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p40
The author discusses the importance of preliminary sales in the business of inventing. He explains that preliminary sales dictate the fate of inventions and products. He emphasizes that the risk of continued sales is greater compared to a going business having a longer history. He recommends...
- The Pain in B2B Marketing. Nagiah, Navin V. // Siliconindia;Mar2005, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p48
Presents the first article of the four-part series that explains the pain in business-to-business (B2B) marketing. Consideration of the marketing function as important by most B2B companies; Increased pressure on sales and product development; Challenges faced by most B2B companies.
- inside line. // Advertising Age;3/8/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p28
Presents an update on issues and events related to marketing in the U.S. as of March 1999. Launch of the promotion of L'eggs Products for Sheer Energy hosiery; Information on the National Homemade Bikini Contest sponsored by Todd Hunter Importers; Details of the marketing campaign developed by...
- New furniture is a top priority in Scotland. // Cabinet Maker;04/06/2001, Issue 5232, p4
Reports on the results of a survey which found out that new furniture is more of a priority for people living in Scotland than anywhere else in Great Britain.