NAVY LEAGUE 2004 SAN DIEGO CONVENTION JUNE 9-13
- Innovation, Transformation, and Combat Readiness. Walsh, Edward J. // Sea Power;Mar2003, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p38
Reports on the 2003 Sea-Air-Space Exposition of the Navy League. Participation of senior leaders from sea services; Discussion of the ongoing evolution of Navy capabilities; Requirement for affordable technologies to support operational concepts.
- A Return to the 'Loveliest Fleet' of Islands. Lloyd, Alan S. // Sea Power;Mar2003, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p59
Reports on the 2003 National Convention of the U.S. Navy League in Hawaii. Opportunity for participants to tour the archipelago; Schedule of activities for the attendees; Description of other scenic attractions.
- 'Conference and Exhibition Updates' // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Jun2002, Vol. 128 Issue 6, p30
Comments on the article titled 'Conference and Exhibition Updates,' which was published in the May 2002 issue of the 'Proceedings.'
- SOUTH AFRICA'S SECURITY--THE MARITIME DIMENSION. // Naval Forces;Aug2002, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p47
Reports the conference on naval security in Cape Town, South Africa. Organizer of the symposium sponsored by the German Submarine Consortium; Discussion on global strategic trends by retired vice admiral of the German Navy, Ulrich Weisser; Importance of South African Navy in the protection of...
- 2008 Sea-Air-Space Exposition Highlights 'Global Maritime Security'. Hilburn, Matt // Sea Power;Mar2008, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p31
The article provides information on the Navy League's 2008 Sea-Air-Space (SAS) Exposition to be held on March 18-20, 2009 at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington.
- Coming Up. Cully, George // Air Power History;Fall2005, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p64
Lists events about air power for 2005. Annual meeting of the Great War Society; Space Foundation and Space News' co-hosting of Strategic Space 2005; U.S. Naval Institute's hosting of the 10th Annual Naval Warfare Symposium and Exhibition.
- 'Open the Gates' Greeley, Brendan // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Jun2002, Vol. 128 Issue 6, p52
Reports on the highlights of the seminar on the service academies held in Illinois on March 13-14, 2002. Topics discussed; Participants; Guest speakers; Gap between the military and the Congress.
- Chile. // Tecnologia Militar;2008, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p119
No abstract available.
- WELCOME TO UDT EUROPE 2004 IN NICE. Battet, Jean-Louis // Naval Forces;2004, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p38
Presents a letter from Admiral Jean-Louis Battet, Chief of the Naval Staff of the French Armed Forces welcoming delegates to the UDT Europe 2004 Conference in Nice, France.