Philadelphia Eyes Surety Bond Instead of Water, Sewer Fund
- Grand Rapids, Siebert Prepare First Piece of$89M Sewer Issue. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31943, p48
Reports on the sale of sewer revenue bonds by the city of Grand Rapids, Michigan which carry upgraded ratings from two agencies. Entry into the bond market; Work with underwriting firm Siebert Brandford Shank; Rating by Moody's Investors Service; Comments of Jane Wallace, financial services...
- DFW picks Siebert for $335M sale. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;02/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30823, p1
Reports on Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport's naming of Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. as senior manager of its first debt installment. Construction of an international terminal and a people-mover system; Amendment of a 1968 bond ordinance.
- Market Post: Wake County Prices Tight to MMD. Smith, Kate // Bond Buyer;8/20/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34164, p1
The article reports that as per the expectation of a high quality market deal, Wake County, North Carolina's general obligation issue was priced tight to Municipal Market Data's triple-A scale. It reveals 345 million U.S. dollars of proceeds going in favor of public improvement projects. It also...
- PENNSYLVANIA. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;4/23/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31123, p-39
Reports that Pennsylvania-based Philadelphia City Council has delayed the introduction of a legislation by Mayor John Street about $250 million anti-blight bonding program. Possible reason behind the delay in the introduction of the legislation; Objective with which the legislation was submitted...
- Clark County, Nev., Plans $546M For Busy McCarran International. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32210, p1
Reports that Clark County, Nevada, has entered the debt market with a multifaceted issuance for McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada. Plans of McCarran to price more than $546 million in general airport revenue bonds in a variety of formats; Selection of Siebert Brandford Shank &...
- N.Y.C., Maryland and Georgia Lead a Slightly Larger Slate. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;3/7/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33477, p7
The article reports on the anticipated lead of Northeast states, including Maryland, New York City and Georgia, in the primary market activity in the U.S. New York City will sell its 631 million dollars of general obligation (GO) debt through competitive and negotiated sales, while Siebert...
- N.Y.C. Water Authority to Issue $250M in Fixed-Rate Debt. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32285, p32
The article reports on the plan of the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority to sell $250 million of fixed-rate water and sewer revenue bonds during the week of January 16, 2006. Members of the syndicate that will handle the sale are Siebert Brandford Shank and Co., First Albany...
- Market Post: More Supply Prices; Munis Rise. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;12/17/2014, Issue 34228, p1
The municipal bond market is seeing some of the last of the big issues being priced on Tuesday. Prices of high-quality municipal bonds were firmer at mid-session, according to Municipal Market Data.
- Siebert Hires Rasheia Johnson to Head Philadelphia Office. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;9/10/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34375, p1
Siebert Brandford Shank has hired Rasheia R. Johnson to head its Philadelphia office. She will hold the title of Senior Vice President.