- Council member elections. // Financial Management;Jul/Aug2004, p9
Offers information on the nomination of council members to the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants in Great Britain. Availability of nomination forms; Proposal of a postal ballot in case of the nomination of more than one candidate.
- May Elections seeking candidates. // Munday Courier (TX);2/ 9/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p1
The article offers information on the registering procedure for the elections going to be held in Munday, Texas for several posts including Mayor and City Council members on May 12, 2012.
- NOTICE OF MAY 12, 2012 CITY ELECTION. // Munday Courier (TX);2/ 9/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p5
The article reports that the City of Munday, Texas will hold an election on May 2012 for the post of Mayor and Councilmen and its applications are available at City Hall, Munday, Texas.
- City of Haskell to elect new. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);2/22/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the elections for members to fill three vacant positions in the city council of Haskell, Texas.
- Hedley calls off vote on board candidates. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);4/12/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p1
The article reports that the Hedley Board of Aldermen in Texas has voted to cancel the 2007 election after declaring all candidates to be unopposed.
- Jockeying starts in S.D. City Council elections. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;6/12/95, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p7
Reports on developments in San Diego, Calif. city council members' election for the period ending June 12, 1995. Availability of four city council positions; Date for filing of applications; Possible candidates for the elections.
- NOTICE OF CITY ELECTION. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);4/26/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p6
The article presents the polling places for voting in a City Election on May 12, 2007 in Aspermont, Texas, to elect three council members.
- Hedley Aldermen pick officials for election. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);3/8/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p1
The article reports that the Hedley Board of Aldermen in Texas met in regular session to make preparations for the May 12, 2007 election.
- Districting Commission Application Period Now Open. // La Prensa San Diego;3/21/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p4
The article discusses the opening of the Districting Commission applications for selection of City Council members by residents of Chula Vista, California on April 17, 2014 along with information on requirements, deadline and qualifications for application process.