RTD Covering the Last of Its T-Rex Costs with $116M Sale
- Not So Fast, Tracks. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/29/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32267, p33
The article reports on the approval of voters to start projects associated with a mobility bond package in Colorado. The Regional Transportation District learned that the Colorado Department of Transportation will turn over land for FasTracks projects at no cost. The Department of Transportation...
- Colorado Regional Transportation District Puts Off Tax-Hike Decision. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/10/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33480, p4
The article reports on the decision of Colorado's Regional Transportation District (RTD) to put off the sales tax increase and voted 13 to two to wait until May 2011 to make a decision.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;10/22/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31496, p31
Reports developments on bonds in the U.S. as of October 2002. Vote on the proposed issuance of revenue bonds by the Colorado Regional Transportation District; Construction of gymnasiums by the Topeka Public Schools Board of Education; Plans of Albuquerque school officials to sell general...
- Colorado Regional Transportation District Mulls 'Fastrack' Debt Issue. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/20/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31206, p1
Reports on the proposed bond issuance of the Colorado Regional Transportation District to accelerate some infrastructure projects in the state. Structure of the bonds; Use of the process from the bond issue.
- Colorado RTD Deal Will Fund Share of $1.7B T-REX Project. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/18/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31368, p4
Reports the decision of Colorado Regional Transportation District (RTD) to sell its sales tax revenue bonds. Joint venture between RTD and the U.S. Department of Transportation; Estimated budget of the district; Expected cost of the transportation expansion project.
- With a Growing Rail Transit System, Denver Area's RTD Turns to COPs. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;4/2/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33887, p6
The article reports on the plans of Colorado's Regional Transportation District (RTD) to issue $225 million of certificates of participation in April 2013 as its $7.9 billion FasTracks rail and bus network achieves major construction milestones. According to RTD spokesman Scott Reed, the low...
- Colorado RTD's Board OKs $4.7 Billion FasTracks Program. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/20/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31766, p4
Reports on the votation of the proposed FasTracks program by the Colorado's Regional Transportation District board of directors. Cost of the program; Issuance of sales tax revenue bonds and certificates of participation uder the program; Approval of the program by the Colorado General Assembly.
- FasTracks Running Short. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/1/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32619, p9
The article reports that the Regional Transportation District (RTD) rail system, FasTracks, could encounter a $1 billion revenue shortage over the next 25 years, as stated in the RTD's sales tax projections in Colorado. According to the Denver district, the shortage comes from the increasing...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;07/11/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30929, p26
Provides information on upcoming bond issues in the Southwestern States as of July 11, 2000. Arkansas Highway Commission revenue bonds; Colorado Regional Transportation District revenue bonds; Kansas State Department of Transportation revenue bonds.