Acquisition Complete, Atlanta Arts Center Readies $100 Million
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33609, p18
A chart is presented which lists the negotiated bond offerings of several government agencies on Ocotber 31, 2011 including the Development Authority of Fulton County, Georgia, Indian Finance Authority, and Central Union HSD in California.
- Atlanta's Morehouse College Outlook Negative: S&P. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/11/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34306, p33
The article reports the move by ratings agency Standard & Poor's (S&P) on May 5, 2015 to revise its outlook on bonds issued for Morehouse College in Atlanta, Georgia to negative because of declining enrollment and higher operating costs. S&P also affirmed its A-minus rating on the college's...
- Atlanta's Morehouse College Outlook Negative: S&P. Sigo, Shelly // Bondbuyer.com;5/8/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's on May 5 revised its outlook to negative on Atlanta's Morehouse College bonds due to declining enrollment and increasing operating pressure.
- Wachovia Merging With South Trust. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31910, p1
Reports on the merger agreement between Wachovia Corp. and SouthTrust Corp. in a move for expansion and combined bonds in the U.S. Terms of the agreement; Combined assets and market capitalization; Shares and benefits of the merger for both companies involved.
- GreenBlue Acquires Metafore. // Sustainable Business Weekly;11/23/2009, p5
The article reports that non-profit institute GreenBlue has announced that they will acquire Metafore, a nonprofit working with business to promote sustainable wood and paper products.
- Way too many supplicants. Townsend, Alair // Crain's New York Business;03/05/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p9
Discusses the negative effects of large corporate mergers on nonprofit organizations in New York City. How the philanthropic budget of the new entity is smaller than what the merged companies were giving separately; Realignment of giving priorities; Increase in the number of nonprofit...
- Valuation of non-profit businesses. Julius, J. Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p6
Provides information on the mergers and acquisitions market, with emphasis on the valuation of non-profit organizations. Details on the increase in managed care and changes in the health care industry; Indepth look at the purchasing of physician practices and for-profit operations; Reference to...
- BANKING & FINANCE. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2/19/2010, Issue 324143, p6
The article reports that nonprofit organizations from Central California will benefit from the merger of Wells Fargo and Wachovia.
- For-profits face challenges. Japsen, Bruce // Modern Healthcare;01/06/97, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p40
Reports that not-for-profit hospitals will be difficult for investor-owned companies to acquire. Reference to Tenet Healthcare Corporation's proposed acquisition of OrNda HealthCorp of Tennessee; Statistics on the number of acquisition of tax-exempt hospitals. INSET: Outlook 1997..