New Mexico Readies Its Largest Deal
- DFW Airport Board Set to Price $124 Million Refunding. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/12/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31882, p3
Reports that the board of directors of Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport is set to price an offering of airport revenue refunding bonds in Dallas, Texas. Sale of the debt insured by MBIA Insurance Corp. in variable-rate mode; Responsibility of airlines for all debt issued for projects at...
- New Hampshire Finance Agency Sets $10 Million Swap Deal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31538, p4
Reports that the New Hampshire Business Finance Authority is selling the taxable and variable-rate bonds and swapping deals with RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. Number of loan guarantee and purchase programs; Identification of the capital for local economic development loans; Decline of refundable bonds...
- North Carolina, JEA, N.Y. Deals Top Off Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;3/8/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31836, p6
Reports developments related to deals in the U.S. as of March 2004. Deal between New York Municipal Water Authority and Merill, Lynch & Co.; Agreement between Arizona Water Infrastructure Financing Authority and RBC Dain Rauscher Inc.; Retail order period of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.
- Upstate County Issues. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31856, p33
Reports on the plan of two upstate New York counties to sell general obligation (GO) bond and bond anticipation notes in April 2004. Negotiated sale of GO refunding bonds by Broome County with RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. as senior manager; Competitive sale of public improvement bonds by Oneida County.
- $500 Check Prompts SEC Investigation. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32000, p1
Reports on the investigation by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) attorneys on the issue regarding the $500 check that RBC Dain Rauscher Inc.'s political action committee gave to the Democratic Party of Northumberland County, Pennsylvania. Request by the Northumberland County...
- SOUTHWEST REGION: Top 10 Rankings in 2003. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31818, p28
Ranks the top 10 senior managers, financial advisers, issuers and bond counsel in the southwest region of the U.S. Citigroup; UBS Financial Service; RBC Dain Rauscher; Morgan Stanley; Lehman Brothers; Goldman Sachs; J.P. Morgan.
- Successful GO Sale. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;3/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32083, p35
The article presents information on the results of the competitive bond offering in the previous week as on May 4, 2005 that priced just over $449 million of new general obligation debt. J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. won $319 million of 2005D bonds with a true interest cost of 4.44%. Merrill Lynch...
- ARIZONA: Top Five Rankings in 2003. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31818, p29
Ranks the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsel in Arizona in 2003. RBC Dain Rauscher; UBS Financial Services; Citigroup; Bear Stearns; Stone and Youngberg.
- Tewksbury GOs Coming. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/30/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32308, p33
The article reports on the sale of general obligation bonds worth approximately $14.4 million in Tewksbury, Massachusetts. The sale of the fixed-rate bonds, which will mature from 2007 through 2035, will be through I-Deal LLC's Parity electronic bidding system and through hand-delivered sealed...