- The verdict. // Cabinet Maker;3/12/2004, Issue 5379, p22
Evaluates the Web site of Great Britain furniture vendor Dargie Design. Accessibility; Visual appeal; Ease of navigation; Help for the user.
- How to beat the ecompetition. Kidd // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p8
Takes a look at the variety and quality of some furniture retailers' Web sites. Includes Web sites by Uno; Straad; Dreams; Lordship Furnishers.
- Winning with the Web. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;7/9/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p1
Reports the use of Web sites by furniture businesses in the United States. Reason of Frontera Home Furnishings for focusing in electronic retailing; Services offered by FurnitureItalia.com; Effectiveness of affiliate programs on the Net.
- AOS/AICO update office Web site. // Furniture/Today;7/13/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 43, p28
The article the reviews the Web site, located at www.aosaico.com, from the AOS/ AICO Office Systems, a division of residential furniture source AICO.
- Ethical online solution. // Cabinet Maker;4/20/2007, Issue 5534, p4
The article reviews the web site www.teak-root.co.uk from Worldwide Trading.
- Making the connection. // Cabinet Maker;07/14/2000, Issue 5196, p7
Features online shopping Web sites dedicated to the furniture industry.
- Allied keeps product details an online secret. // Cabinet Maker;05/18/2001, Issue 5238, p4
Reports the lack of product details in the Web site of Allied Carpets furniture company. Contents of the Web page; Blank screen in the special offers section; Effectiveness of the store finder section.
- SATRA proposes new label scheme. // Cabinet Maker;6/4/2010, Issue 5690, p10
The article reviews the web site peopleproductsplanet.com from Satra Technology Centre Ltd.
- cm ready to launch website at the NEC. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002, Issue 5270, p1
Reports on 'Cabinet Maker' magazine's launching of a Web site containing information about the furniture industry in Great Britain.