Talent across nations
- Best of NeoCon. // Contract;May2012, Vol. 53 Issue 4, Special section p24
The article focuses on the selection of new commercial interior products which will be honored during Best of NeoConÂ® Competition at the NeoConÂ® 2012 furniture design and exposition conference. It states that more than 325 products, including, conference room furniture, architectural...
- Entertainment centers: Hooray for flat-panel TVs! Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;9/25/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p16
The article reports on the impact of the demand and popularity of flat-panel televisions on the furniture industry in the U.S. Because of the decline of prices of televisions, their demand has increased, which resulted to a surge of demand for the industry. According to Hank Long, vice president...
- Shop the World. Jeffrey L. Portman Sr. // Home Accents Today;Dec2013, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p44
The article offers the author's insights regarding the design, innovation, and fashion in the furniture and decorations industry.
- Sweet Chairity auction slated Oct. 7 in S.F. // Furniture/Today;10/4/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p8
Reports on an auction at Sweet Chairity on October 7, 2004 at the San Francisco Design Center. Sponsor of the auction; Interior designers who participated in the program; Furniture designs.
- A Moment With…MICHAEL PAYNE. Graves, Pamela // Home Fashion & Furniture Trends;Apr2009, p16
The article features interior designer Michael Payne. He shares his idea of good furniture design. He notes that he loves bold colors and recommends vibrant colors for spring season. Various furniture designs and brands credited to Payne are cited, including the Johnston Casuals Furniture and...
- Green's the Theme at NeoCon. Landgraf, Greg; Freund, Bernadette // Wood & Wood Products;Jul2002, Vol. 107 Issue 8, p53
Presents photographs of products displayed at the NeoCon 2002 contract furnishing exhibition. Estimated number of participants who have participated in the show; Theme adopted at the exhibition; Features and design of several furniture shown in exhibit.
- Innovation leads the way in Singapore. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;03/09/2001, Issue 5228, p2
Features the furniture product innovation introduced at the International Furniture Fair in Singapore in March 2001. Duplication of rattan and teak by W. Lusty & Sons; Convergence chair and recliner from Top Form Furniture; Flex 3-2 seater by Melandas Casa Mobili.
- Designs that work. // Cabinet Maker;4/22/2005, Issue 5435, p8
Presents an information on the second annual Furniture Works exhibition, which features the most innovative designers in London, England. New product designs and features; Participation of well known designers in the industry.
- Maitland imports custom orders. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;7/6/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 42, p1
The article reports on Maitland-Smith's launched of the custom program called One in October in the U.S. in which they had produced 323 pieces from its factories in Asia. Maitland-Smith has since expanded the program to 500 pieces including 400 furniture items and 100 lamps. Through its program,...