- make over your room. // Cosmo Girl;Feb2007, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p38
The article features several home furnishings, including Klippan sofa from IKEA, rattan pod chair from Z generation and chandelier from PBteen.
- Natuzzi. // Australian House & Garden;Feb2004, Issue 2, p204
Sink into a now Julia sofa from furnishings company Natuzzi and one can see that he/she can have style without compromising on comfort, elegant and durable, the lounges available in a variety of fabrics and colours with 13 different foot finishing options. Priced from $2,910 the range is...
- FAVE finds. // Real Living;Nov2012, Issue 82, p61
The article reviews various products related to home furnishings including Rectangle clothing rail from Theminimalist.com.au, Ikea PS Vigo easy chair from Ikea, and Henrik 2.5-seat sofa from Freedom.com.au.
- 10 top sofas. // Australian House & Garden;Mar2005, Issue 3, p84
This article reports that the family room is one of the hardest-working areas in a home. This is especially true if one has children, with kids climbing on the sofa, or teenagers sprawling all over it while watching television. It is opined that one should invest wisely in a sofa that's...
- chairs. // Indianapolis Monthly;Mar2004, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p104
Though chairs have been around ever since a caveman sat on a particularly comfortable stone, they're also great indicators of changing tastes. "Chairs best describe the essence of a furniture style," says antiques dealer Ben Solomon, who has 68 chairs in his current home. He and fellow chair...
- Global. // Interior Design;2003 Fall Market, Vol. 74 Issue 13, p36
The article features the Metrus chair from Global.
- Views. Applebaum, David // Cabinet Maker;11/23/2007, Issue 5565, p8
The article presents views and insights of the author concerning house furnishings. The author discusses the factors to be considered by designers in the use of colours and materials for interior designers. He also shares his views about the use of innovative products to meet the modern living...
- Fabric store. // Country Living;Sep2003, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p134
Focuses on several fabrics for house furnishings.
- 4 colorful ideas. // Country Living;Sep2003, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p135
Presents guidelines related to several color combinations for house furnishings.