Second half profits leap at Steinhoff
- From simple factory to Alsi 40. Jones, Llewellyn // Finance Week;9/14/2001, p12
Focuses on the success of Steinhoff International in the furniture manufacturing business in Johannesburg, South Africa. Description of the performance of the company after enlisting to the Johannesburg Stock Exchange; Historical background of the company; Lists of businesses acquired by the...
- Cushy progress for Steinhoff. Jones, Llewellyn // Finance Week;09/10/99, p83
Focuses on South Africa-based furniture company Steinhoff International. Financial performance as of September 10, 1999; Expansion of the company's operations in other countries.
- Steinhoff offers radical change on all fronts. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/99, Issue 5162, p7
Reports the intention of Steinhoff International to establish business with the furniture industry players in Great Britain. Role of Spearhead furniture showroom; Analogy between Steinhoff and the combined capabilities of top industry companies; Reputation of German manufacturers.
- Steinhoff sales lift. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p2
Reports on the increase in the sales performance of furniture firm Steinhoff.
- Steinhoff: On the last leg of a major uptrend. GAMA, MOXIMA // Finweek;4/3/2014, p40
The article presents information on manufacturer of retails furniture and household equipment Steinhoff International Holdings Ltd. Steinhoff reported an increase if 25% earnings in September 2013. Fitch Ratings has revised its outlook for the company in the fourth quarter of 2013 from negative...
- Steinhoff revenue rise. // Cabinet Maker;3/6/2009, Issue 5626, p7
The article offers update on the financial performance of Steinhoff, a furniture manufacturing, sourcing and distribution company in South Africa. It states that the company's earning per ordinary share in the period has decreased by 2 percent to 117,9 cents with basic earning per ordinary share...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2003, Issue 5358, p5
Reports developments on the furniture industry as of October 2003 in Great Britain. Increase in the sales of Steinhoff; Venue of the exhibition held by Minerva PLC; Change in the schedule of the At Home shows of Morris Furniture.
- Steinhoff set for UK upholstery. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;11/25/2005, Issue 5466, p3
The article reports on the plans of Steinhoff to establish an upholstery factory in Bridgend, South Wales. The move is part of an initiative by the manufacturer to leverage its 60.8 percent ownership of Harveys parent Homestyle to establish its products in the British market. Meanwhile, the...
- Steinhoff makes UK bed move with Reylon. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/16/2001, Issue 5229, p3
Informs that South African furniture maker Steinhoff has made its move to enter the British bed market by starting talks to take over Relyon.