Everything but food for Radice
- Radice to Oversee Apparel for M&S. Conti, Samantha // DNR: Daily News Record;3/8/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the promotion of Vittorio Radice as executive director for general merchandise at M&S in March 2004. Comments from Roger Holmes, chief executive of M&S, on the ability of Radice; Other appointments made in the company; Responsibilities of Radice.
- Radice's M &S carrot tops Â£1m. // Cabinet Maker;6/27/2003, Issue 5344, p4
Reports that Vittorio Radice, Marks and Spencer PLC director for home, was lured away from Selfridges with a package exceeding that of the chief executive officer. Components of the package; Monies of the store chain.
- M&S Names Radice to New Role. Conti, Samantha // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/5/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 46, p2
Announces the promotion of Vittorio Radice to executive director for general merchandise at Marks & Spencer (M&S). Job responsibilities; Career history; Launch of Marks & Spencer Lifestore; Remarks of M&S Chief Executive Officer Roger Holmes regarding Redice's promotion.
- BRIGHT SPARKS. Manuelli, Sara // Design Week;2/26/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p18
Profiles Vittorio Radice executive director of Marks and Spencer Group PLC in England. Career history; Job responsibilities; Character as a designer.
- Helfgott to Oversee Men's at M&S. Conti, Samantha // DNR: Daily News Record;6/14/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 24, p10
Reports on the hiring of Maurice Helfgott as executive director of men's wear at Marks & Spencer. Educational and career background of Helfgott; Information on the resignation of Vittorio Radice, a retailer for Marks & Spencer.
- It's a busy month for... Radice, Vittorio; Lighting, Jane; Kemp, Derek; Harvey, Robert // Director;Apr2003, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p14
Presents information about various business executives and their activities in the U.S. as of April 2003. Decision by Vittorio Radice to carry out operations of the Mark & Spencer homeware division as its executive director; Plans of Jane Lighting to join Five, a broadcasting company; Launch of...
- Moving up at M&S. // Cabinet Maker;7/12/2002, Issue 5295, p2
Reports on the promotion of Roger Holmes as group chief executive at Marks & Spencer.
- Modernisers must be allowed to modernise. Benady, David // Marketing Week;6/17/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p20
Reports on the departures of some executives from their companies in Great Britain. Resignation of Coca-Cola Co. president and chief operating officer Steve Heyer after bringing more streetwise advertising to the softdrinks giant; Departure of executive Vittorio Radice from Marks & Spencer as a...
- LIFE LESSONS. Conti, Samantha // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/16/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 81, p14
Reports that Marks & Spencer's (M&S) general merchandise chief, Vittorio Radice, has launched the first issue of "Design Details," a magazine-like shopping directory featuring homeware items from M&S. Magazine features.; Frequency of issues.