MFI directors take their share of Â£1.9m
- What's in a name? // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p4
Reports on the plan of changing the furniture brand name MFI in favor of the Schreiber or Hygena brands.
- Change the brand. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/05/99, Issue 5128, p1
Focuses on the financial troubles faced by furniture retailer MFI. Decline in the company's 1998 winter sale; Management plans of John Hancock, chief executive of the company; Need for the company to change its brand name.
- MFI sees sales drop a fifth. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p3
Reports on MFI's furniture sales in Europe, in winter 1998. Percentage of sales decline; Comparison with sales figures during the early part of the year; Prospects for growth.
- MFI strengthens finance function. // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2008, Issue 5597, p4
The article reports on the reorganization of MFI (UK) Ltd. to strengthen its under-resourced finance function. The furniture giant in Great Britain has retrenched 170 employees with the closure of its Sunderland call centre. In May, 2008, MFI made about a third of its head office and central...
- Refits slowed profits. // Cabinet Maker;3/5/2004, Issue 5378, p3
Reports on the sales performance of furniture firm MFI UK in Great Britain for the December 2003. Decline in its profit; Factor contributing to decreased in sales; Business plans of the company.
- Making the changes work. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;3/5/2004, Issue 5378, p3
Comments on the decision of furniture firm MFI UK Ltd. to increase its marketing budget in the U.S. Plan to deliver the return on its investment; Benefits of its store refurbishment program; Determination of product development.
- MFI to relaunch as online store. // DIY Week;11/18/2011, p4
The article reports on the plans of MFI to relaunch as an online-only retailer and offer bedroom and bathroom ranges including living and dining room furniture.
- Back to basics at Hancock's 'customer focused' MFI. // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p7
Comments on furniture firm MFI and its chief executive John Hancock. Plan to be more `customer focused'; Open communication between distribution and manufacturing sides; Focus on vertical integration; Changes in management; Abolition of the MFI name.
- Rubber presses ahead. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003 Supplement, p5
Features of the rubber presses of the furniture manufacturer MFI in Great Britain. Increase in the production of the firm; Rubber features.