- Leggett & Platt promotes two. // Furniture/Today;5/29/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 37, p28
The article reports on Leggett & Platt's (L&P)promotion of two senior executives in its Residential Furnishings Product segment. Paul Hauser has been promoted to senior vice president of L&P and president of the Residential Furnishings Product segment. Perry Davis was also promoted to vice...
- L&P sales flat but earnings up sharply in 4Q. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;2/11/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 24, p43
The article offers information regarding profits made by furniture and bedding components supplier Leggett & Platt Inc. inspite of no increment in sales.
- Downing is Leggett & Platt VP. // Furniture/Today;11/28/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p4
The article reports that furniture company Leggett & Platt has hired industry veteran Richard Downing as vice president of marketing for its Home Furniture Components unit in Conover, North Carolina.
- Leggett & Platt promotes Hauser, hires twin brothers. // Furniture/Today;8/7/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 47, p14
The article reports on executive changes at components and furniture supplier Leggett & Platt. David Haffner has been promoted to the position of chief executive officer and Karl Glassman to chief operating officer. Also promoted was Paul Hauser, to president of the Residential Furnishings...
- L&P's sales edge up, net income drops 12%. // Furniture/Today;4/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 32, p47
Reports on the net income generated by furniture component supplier Leggett & Platt Inc. in the U.S. Attribution of high energy cost to the declining sales; Sales increase in commercial fixtures, industrial materials and specialized products divisions; Challenges faced by the businesses of the...
- Leggett & Platt 4Q sales up 4.4% as earnings drop 39%. // Furniture/Today;02/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p50
Reports the sales status of Leggett & Platt, a furniture maker in Carthage, Missouri. Expectation on demand to remain good; Anticipation of full-year sales and profit margins; Acquisition of other businesses.
- Even steady L&P feels industry's recent blahs. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;01/01/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p30
Comments on developments related to the bedding sector of the furniture industry in the United States as of January 1, 2001. Decline in Leggett and Platt's financial performance in the year 2000; Sales performance of the retail sector.
- Legget & Platt set to repurchase 5% of shares. // Furniture/Today;10/16/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p262
Reports on furniture and bedding company Leggett & Platt's repurchase of shares of stocks as part of a four-point plan for improving operating performance, margins and shareholder returns. Company's plan to continue acquisitions within businesses that are performing well.
- Leggett & Platt. // Furniture/Today;Sep2001 Supplement, Vol. 26, p19
Reports the business success of furniture supplier Leggett & Platt in North America. Assessment of the acquisitions of the company; Expansion of the annualized sales; Commitment of the company to the shareholders.