- MFI Homeworks Ransomes Way. // Cabinet Maker;07/14/2000, Issue 5196, p11
Features the MFI Homeworks house furnishings store at Ransomes Way in Ipswich, England.
- MFI exits housewares. Stanton, Justin // Housewares;Jul/Aug98, Issue 141, p6
Announces London, England-based MFI Homeworks' withdrawal of housewares products from its stores as it focuses on its core kitchens and bedrooms business. Aim to improve retail net margin; Major houseworks suppliers; Sales as of April 25, 1998.
- What's in a name? // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p4
Reports on the plan of changing the furniture brand name MFI in favor of the Schreiber or Hygena brands.
- Change the brand. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/05/99, Issue 5128, p1
Focuses on the financial troubles faced by furniture retailer MFI. Decline in the company's 1998 winter sale; Management plans of John Hancock, chief executive of the company; Need for the company to change its brand name.
- MFI sees sales drop a fifth. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p3
Reports on MFI's furniture sales in Europe, in winter 1998. Percentage of sales decline; Comparison with sales figures during the early part of the year; Prospects for growth.
- MFI applies the finishing touch. Stanton, Justin // Housewares;May/Jun96, Issue 127, p18
Focuses on the houseware department at MFI stores in Great Britain. Creation of loyalty factor among customers; Customers' preference for decorative products over practical products; Cashing in on niche market.
- MFI to relaunch as online store. // DIY Week;11/18/2011, p4
The article reports on the plans of MFI to relaunch as an online-only retailer and offer bedroom and bathroom ranges including living and dining room furniture.
- Back to basics at Hancock's 'customer focused' MFI. // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p7
Comments on furniture firm MFI and its chief executive John Hancock. Plan to be more `customer focused'; Open communication between distribution and manufacturing sides; Focus on vertical integration; Changes in management; Abolition of the MFI name.
- Rubber presses ahead. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003 Supplement, p5
Features of the rubber presses of the furniture manufacturer MFI in Great Britain. Increase in the production of the firm; Rubber features.