Cargo expansion plan is back on track
- Cargo. // Cabinet Maker;3/10/2006, Issue 5478, p30
The article relates the author's experience in finding a two-seater sofa with a budget of 1,000 British pounds in Cargo Furniture, a Brighton, England-based furniture retailer. The shop has an impressive collection of sofas. But the products were expensive and the customer service was poor. The...
- Creditors push for speedy Cargo sale. // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p5
Reports that creditors of furniture retailer, Cargo, have asked the chain's administrator to put it up for sale while pursuing the option of a company voluntary agreement.
- Pier 1 plans national scope for Cargo stores. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;02/12/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p2
Focuses on Pier 1 Imports Inc.'s plan to open several Cargo Furniture stores to expand its reach in the children's furniture market. Chairman Marvin Girouard's proposal to give Cargo Furniture its separate identity and operate as a stand-alone subsidiary; Growth in the children's furniture...
- Cargo homing in on Index. // Cabinet Maker;4/22/2005, Issue 5435, p3
Reports on the plan of Cargo Furniture to acquire the Index catalog of Littlewoods Stores in Great Britain. Results of business losses suffered by Index; Citation of the concessions held by Cargo at Littlewoods; Expansion of Cargo in smaller store format.
- Natuzzi eyes domestic plant. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;11/3/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p1
The article reports that the board for the company Natuzzi has approved a three-year business plan which includes opening its first North American production facility. According to the article, the business strategies are geared towards increasing sales and profit during the years 2009-2011....
- Reedley's Immanuel School plans $3.5M expansion project. Lieberman, Lisa // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;5/28/2004, Issue 323249, p5
Reports on the plan of Reedley Immanuel School to expand its high school campus in Reedley, California. Factor that prompted the school to consider expansion plans; Amount earmarked for the undertaking; Implementation of the project in three phases.
- Salt Hotels opens new B&Bs and seeks UK awareness. Hutchinson, April // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/29/2015 Supplement, p13
The article presents information on the business planning of Salt Hotels under which it will open two new properties in the U.S. It mentions that the aim of the expansion is to build awareness in Great Britain. It is noted that the company was started by two veterans of the luxury hotel sector....
- Goldstein, Lieberman and Company excited about the future. Skriloff, Dylan // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/7/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the expansion plan of Phillip Goldstein, managing partner of Goldstein Lieberman and Co. LLC, for his company in Hudson, New York. The firm is leasing an additional 5,000 square feet of office space at their headquarters at the International Crossroads business plaza in...
- Polaris Expands PG&A Warehouse in South Dakota. // Dealernews;Jul2007, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p22
The article reports on the expansion plan of Polaris Industries Inc. in Vermillion, South Dakota. It is stated that Polaris plans to add 128,000 square feet to its parts, garments and accessories distribution center in the state, which is scheduled to be completed early in 2008. Other...