Omega AIMS to raise profile with flotation
- More displays for Omega. // Cabinet Maker;9/24/2004, Issue 5407, p4
Reports on Omega International's move to increase its display dealers for its Omega, Sheraton and Chippendale kitchen furniture brands.
- MAAX Quarterly Results Up, Business Is For Sale. // Supply House Times;Dec2003, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p28
Details the financial results of bath and kitchen products supplier Maax Inc. for the second quarter ended August 31, 2003. Net income; Net margin; Consolidated sales.
- Home Styles sets Betty Crocker RTA kitchen line. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the launching of Betty Crocker Kitchen line by Home Styles in Kentucky. Product quality; Launch of marketing initiative; Shipment of the products to retailers.
- County Kitchens shows off in London. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/99, Issue 5164, p5
Features the County Kitchens' showroom in High Street Kensington London, England.
- Slim Pickings. Martin, Kymberly // Tech Trader;Aug2010, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue which include one by Matt Preston on the Smart Kitchen features, one on the impact of the federal election in Australia on the kitchen furniture industry, and one on the American Express survey of 11 countries including Australia.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Kitchen & Bath Business;Jan2008, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p18
A calendar of kitchen and bath industry-related events to be held in 2008 is presented, including the 2008 International Builders' Show & nextBuild in Orlando, Florida from February 13-16, the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show in Chicago, Illinois from April 10-13 and Eurocucina, the International...
- Kitchen growth. // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p2
Forecasts the increase in sales in the kitchen market for the year 2000.
- Amefa plans Spring Fair relaunch. // Housewares;Nov/Dec2007, Issue 210, p8
The article reports on the planned presentation of product portfolio review and customer consultation by Amefa, one of the largest manufacturers of flatware and kitchen knives around the world, at the Spring Fair in 2008 in Great Britain following its acquisition of Richardson Sheffield Ltd. The...
- Smallbone flotation will fund expansion. // Cabinet Maker;6/11/2004, Issue 5392, p4
Reports on the effort of kitchen furniture retailer, Smallbone to enter the stock market in order to get funding for its business expansion in Great Britain. Amount the company is hoping to raise from the stock market; Plan of the company to return to the U.S. market; Investment of funds in new...