Dunelm may be looking at flotation
- Dunelm Mill: leading the way out of town. // Housewares;Sep/Oct2007 Supplement, p8
The article profiles houseware retailer Dunelm Soft Furnishings in Great Britain. Details on the company's strengths and weaknesses in the retail market are provided. The company's plans for growth and the threats that they feared to face are also given. It also provides their contact...
- Dunelm sees stronger second half. // DIY Week;5/1/2009, p05
The article announces the increase in sales of retailer Dunelm Mill in April 2009. The retailer's sales for the 43 weeks to April 25 are down 2.4 percent but would have been much bleaker were it not for a 7.4 percent sales rise in the 17 weeks to April 25. Dunelm's winter sale contributed to its...
- Etailing to triple in five years. // Cabinet Maker;6/1/2007, Issue 5540, p6
The article presents the electronic retail 2007 report by Verdict Research Ltd. which showed that online spending increased by 33.4 percent in Great Britain. The report highlighted companies such as Dunelm Soft Furnishings and Ikea Furniture Co. which have launched transactional web sites in the...
- Chain acquires bedding brand. // Cabinet Maker;10/16/2015, Issue 5953, p8
The article informs about the acquisition of British bedding brand Fogarty by homewares retail chain Dunelm.
- Dunelm sales growth. // Cabinet Maker;5/1/2009, Issue 5635, p5
The article reports on the sales growth of home furnishing company Dunelm Mill in Great Britain in the first 43 weeks of 2009. The company reported a 4.3% sales increase in the 43 weeks to April 25 despite a decline in like-for-like (LFL) sales. The company gained 7.4% sales growth in the...
- housewares live.net. // Housewares;May/Jun2009, Issue 222, p5
The article offers news briefs related to the house furnishing industry in Great Britain. Houseware retailer Dunelm Soft Furnishings saw sales growth by 4.3% in the 43 weeks to April 25, 2009. BHF Group appointed Sadie Chalkley as its first female president in 110 years. Hutsons Cookshop will...
- Dunelm bucks trend. // DIY Week;5/9/2008, p4
The article focuses on the like-for-like sales and total sales growth reported by Dunelm Mill in the 43 weeks to April 2008. The sales growth is attributed to the retailer's simple and inexpensive ideas for homeowners to regularly change the style of their homes. Dunelm chief executive officer...
- Restoration Hardware lowers 3Q expectations. // Furniture/Today;11/7/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p38
Reports on the financial expectations of specialty furniture retailer Restoration Hardware Inc. for the third quarter of 2005. Decline in same-store sales; Rate of loss-per share; Comment of CEO Gary Friedman on the sales for the quarter.
- Kids vendor scorecard. Chamberlain, Janice // Furniture/Today;10/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, special section p70
Presents the results of the annual furniture industry and trade scorecard by the periodical "Kids Today," based on data from eight companies with fiscal years ending between November 27, 2004 and April 3, 2005. Total sales for all the vendors; Aggregate net loss; Net income swings from 2000-2004.