Adobe Premiere 5.0
- FileMaker Does Video. Bortman, Henry // Macworld;Dec1998, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p117
Discusses using the FileMaker database software as a video postproduction tool. How a database can help in the production of video; Defining database fields; Logging and selecting video clips; Printing index cards and selecting clips; Exporting the batch-capture list; Importing the list into...
- Mastering Adobe Premiere 5. Heid, Jim // Macworld;Jan1999, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p115
Presents expert tips and techniques for commanding the Adobe Premiere 5.0 video-editing software. How to cross the platform divide; Use the right codec; How to survive Premiere's flaws; Timeline tricks.
- Premiere Pro CS5.5 for Final Cut Pro 7 Users. Ozer, Jan // EventDV;Sep2011, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p40
The article offers tips for Final Cut Pro 7 video editing software users on how to produce a typical event-oriented project using the Premiere Pro CS5.5 timeline-based video editing software application from Adobe Systems. It shows how to start the program and ensure that the correct sequence...
- Video tools' top stars. Heid, Jim // Macworld;May97, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p118
Focuses on a number of video-editing software packages for the Macintosh personal computer. Adobe Premiere 4.2, from Adobe; Media 100 family of proprietary editing software; After Effects 3.1, from Adobe; Final Effects 3.0.1, from KPT; TransFX 1.0, from DigiEffects; Dynamic Effects 1.0, from...
- Desktop video goes digital with advent of nonlinear editing. Gellerman, Elizabeth // T H E Journal;Oct93, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p12
Focuses on nonlinear editing systems for desktop video (DTV). Off-line editing; Categories of software necessary to input and output video and audio; Turnkey solutions; Video digitizers; Hardware packages; Programs for high- and low-end DTV users; Hardware for video display.
- Harlequin production. // TVB Europe;Nov98, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p45
Features the Panoptica software from Harlequin company for video post production. How the software works.
- Using Track Grouping and Other New Features IN SONY VEGAS PRO 10.0D. McKnight, David // EventDV;Sep2011, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p34
The article offers step-by-step instructions for using track grouping and other features in Sony Vegas Pro 10.0D creative software for video content creation and production.
- Portable Encoding for Live Events. // Streaming Media;Jan/Feb2014, pWP74
The article evaluates the Helix Broadcaster multi-stream encoding solutions from RealNetworks Inc.
- Virage streamlines video production workflow. // TVB Europe;Jun2002, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p52
Introduces Virage's VS Production, an integrated software solution for streamlining professional video production. Capabilities of the software; Description of the software's function.