Macromedia's Director 6.5 Multimedia Studio
- Macromedia Director MX Offers Integration, Accessibility. Schumacher-Rasmussen, Eric // EMedia -- The Digital Studio Magazine;Dec2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p23
Introduces the Director MX multimedia content integration software from Macromedia. Features of the software; Design of the software; Cost of the software.
- Direct appeal. Rapoza, Jim // PC Week;7/18/94, Vol. 11 Issue 28, p87
Presents Macromedia Inc.'s Director multimedia authoring tool. Capabilities and specifications; Price and availability.
- Jazzy Director puts wow in Web sites. Jefferson, Steve // InfoWorld;03/20/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p56
Reviews Director 8 Shockwave Studio, a multimedia development software from Macromedia Incorporated.
- Director Takes Action. Michaels, Philip // Macworld;Jan2003, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p21
Features the Director MX multimedia-authoring software from Macromedia. Key features; Control over Flash MX objects; System compatibility; Price.
- Updated Macromedia Director authors Java. Hannon, Brian // PC Week;05/25/98, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p43
Discusses Director 6.5, the upgrade to Macromedia Inc.'s multimedia authoring tool. The Save as Java feature; Support for Macromedia's Flash, QuickTime 3.0, QuickTime Virtual Realty 2.0 and Aftershock 2.0; The ability to import and convert Microsoft PowerPoint presentations into Director...
- Director 7 suite emerges. Walsh, Jeff // InfoWorld;11/23/98, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p44
Reports that Macromedia Inc. will announced its Director 7 Shockwave Studio software. Features and capabilities; Applications and uses; Pricing.
- Macromedia, GoLive Spin Dynamic Web. Crotty, Cameron // Macworld;Jan1999, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p36
Announces that Macromedia has announced Dreamweaver 2.0 software, with extensive tools for building links to content servers and GoLive is working on a three-piece GoLive Web Publishing System. Adobe PageMill being among the first Web authoring tools to hide the complexity of hypertext markup...
- Final cut is finally here. Beale, Stephen // Macworld;Jul99, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p28
Focuses on Apple Computer Inc.'s release of Final Cut, the multimedia system software it has acquired from Macromedia. Main goal for the move; Recommended retail price for the software; Capabilities and limitation of the software.
- Macromedia technology for Apple QuickTime. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;05/11/98, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p26
Reports that the Apple Corporation acquired computer software technology from Macromedia, to use in future versions of Apple's QuickTime multimedia playback and authoring software. Growing importance of the QuickTime software.