- New QuickTime from Apple. R.T // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p62
Focuses on the QuickTime version of Apple Computer, which is called QuickTime 2.5. Comments of Satjiv Chahill, Apple's senior vice president of corporate marketing; Information on QuickTime; How customers can obtain QuickTime.
- Do-it-yourself multimedia. Normile, Dennis; Free, John // Popular Science;Jun92, Vol. 240 Issue 6, p66
Focuses on Apple Computer's QuickTime operating software. Ability of the user to play back, copy, and cut and paste video or other image data; Capability of QuickTime to provide common standards for different software applications; Drawbacks.
- Emblaze fires up multimedia authoring. // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Jul97, Vol. 1 Issue 11, p23
Introduces version 2.5 of Geo-Interactive Media's Emblaze.Creator software. Features and capabilities; Price; Contact information.
- Digital Chisel://HTML 2.1. Schorr, Joseph // Macworld;Jan1997, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p78
Evaluates Digital Chisel://HTML 2.1 from Persian Spring Software. Features of the multimedia authoring tool; How it allows users to handle hypertext markup language (HTML) files; Price and contact information.
- QuickTime: The CD 1994. M.S.L. // PCWorld;Dec1994, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p136
Features the CD-ROM QuickTime: The CD 1994 from Sumeria. Contents; Pricing; Features; Contact information.
- Harvard Montage for Windows. McLaughlin, Laurianne; Ross, Randy // PC World;Aug1995, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p70
Features Software Publishing Corp.'s Harvard Montage multimedia software for Windows. Capabilities; Specifications; Enhancements; Support; Compatibility; Pricing; Availability; Contact information.
- Here's how: Multimedia tips. Spanbauer, Scott // PC World;Nov96, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p314
Opinion. Offers tips on multimedia products. Playing MPEG video under Windows 95 with Microsoft's ActiveMovie Media Player; Creating Web-friendly multimedia slide shows with the free ActiveMovie Stream Editor.
- QuickTime 3 authoring tools. Heid, Jim // Macworld;May99, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p38
Evaluates two authoring tools which mirrors the versatility of QuickTime. Applications of Electrifier Pro 1.0 and LiveStage 1.0.1; Provision of the ability to combine a multitude of QuickTime media formats; Support for QuickTime's built-in special effects; LiveStage's reliance on a built-in...
- Corel CD Creator. Karney, James // Australian Personal Computer;May95, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p40
Features Corel's CD Creator multimedia software. Capabilities; Specifications; Enhancements; Support; Compatibility; Pricing; Availability; Contact information.
- HiJaak Graphics Suite. Olsen, J.W. // Australian Personal Computer;May95, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p44
Features the HiJaak Graphics Suite for Windows multimedia software. Capabilities; Specifications; Enhancements; Support; Compatibility; Pricing; Availability; Contact information.