CMS peripherals adds 32X, 70X CD server towers to eclipse family
- Road warrior's backup tool. Accurso, Denise // eWeek;7/22/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p39
Features ABSplus device, a desktop solution from CMS Peripherals Inc. Key features; Product description; Price.
- Xbox's Strong Start Fuels Western Digital's Strategy. Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;12/03/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p40
Reports developments related to technology in Orange County, California as of December 2001. Impact of Microsoft Corp. Xbox on Western Digital Corp.; Deal between California Software Corp. and the Northrop Grumman Corp.; Award of CMS Peripherals Inc. for the ABS product line.
- Smart & Friendly Unveils 700MB 8X Cd-Recordable Media. // CD Computing News;Dec99, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p1
Introduces the CD Rocket Fuel 80 compact disc-recordable media from Smart and Friendly.
- ELANTEC DEBUTS LASER DRIVER IC WITH FASTER CR-R/W DRIVE. // CD Computing News;Oct2000, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p6
Evaluates the laser driver integrated circuit EL6288CU with compact disc-read/write drive from Elantec Semiconductor Inc.
- Hoei sangyo CD station DSR-8880 CD duplicator. Bennett, Hugh // EMedia Professional;Aug99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p60
Reviews the compact disc station DSR-8880 from Hoei Sangyo Co. Ltd.
- 8X CD recorders. Beale, Stephen // Macworld;May99, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p53
Evaluates two 8X compact disc recorders. APS Technologies' APS CD-R 8X20; Smart and Friendly's CD Rocket; List prices.
- CD Storage Center offers access to 18.6GB data. // CD-ROM Professional;Dec95, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p30
Reports on the CDJ-2801 CD Storage Center. Access to data; Features; Compatibility.
- MediaFORM, Microboards debut standalone CD duplicators. // EMedia Professional;Oct98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p16
Features compact disc stand-alone duplicators from MediaFORM and Microboards Technology Inc. Key specifications; Functions and capabilities.
- Don't get burned. // Australian Personal Computer;May2001, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p52
Gives advice on the purchase of recordable compact discs. Quality of the products; Efficiency of the recording; Durability of the materials.