- Elements of SDV. // Communications Technology;Oct2008, Vol. 25 Issue 10, Special section p8
The article offers information on several Switched Digital Video (SDV) elements including switched digital video session manager (SDVSM), edge resource manager and Edge quadrature amplitude modulations (QAMs) and SDV client. The SDVSM utilizes switched channels such as multicast address and...
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE. Aronow, Kristie // Gulfshore Business;Jun2011, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p11
The article offers information on the Digital Video Memo and the Printbrush printer from PrintDreams.
- BEYOND THE BOX. Brown, Peter J. // Broadcasting & Cable;05/21/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 22, p30
Highlights advances in the development of video servers. Consideration of video servers as essential items for television stations migrating to digital multimedia realm; Impact of industry-wide slowdown in capital spending; Introduction of alternative distribution modalities for streamlining...
- Interconnections. // Electronic Design;2/6/95, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p149
Presents products for interconnecting multimedia systems. Includes test clips from ITT Pomona Electronics; Connectors for video and graphic subsystems from AMP Inc.; Filtered jack from Stewart Connector Systems Inc.; Accessories to extend applications of terminal block devices from PCD Incorporated.
- Multimedia. // T H E Journal;Dec94, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p45
Presents equipment and supplies for multimedia systems. Virtual reality videos; Illustration software packages; CD-ROM.
- Multimedia. // T H E Journal;Mar96, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p53
Features multimedia products. Includes Life's Greatest Mysteries in CD-ROM; Saunders Interactive General Chemistry CD-ROM; Edward Lear's Book of Nonsense; Scholastic's Electronic Portfolio; Training Media Toolkit buyer's guide to training resources; HOPE instructional series from Science...
- Principles of effective packaging for multimedia products. Sansbury, Pam // CD-ROM Professional;Apr96, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p76
Discusses principles of effective packaging for multimedia products. Box concept; Advertising concerns; Competition to grab consumers' attention.
- JVC, Mammoth pool efforts to release CD-ROM products. // InfoWorld;12/6/93, Vol. 15 Issue 49, p41
Previews some multimedia products to be released in tandem. Studio XA and Play XA from Mammoth Micro Productions with Personal RomMaker from JVC Information Products Co.; Flexscan F780iW from Nanao USA Corp. with a 64-bit graphics accelerator card from Matrox Electronic Systems Limited.
- Multimedia. // T H E Journal;Jan94, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p41
Presents various multimedia products. Includes Microkey/AudioPort module from Video Associates Labs; HyperCard Construction Set from Adventures for Gifted and Talented; English Language Learning & Instruction System from CALI Incorporated.