Project Media Now Offers DVD Design, Development Services
- Video production firm uses multiple formats. Schnitzler, Peter // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/29/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p29A
Focuses on the multiple formats in the video production firm Project Media Inc. in Indianapolis, Indiana. Creation of digital video disc/CD-ROM; Significance of the CD-ROM products on the construction of science department in Huntington College campus; Benefits of the system.
- DVD making inroads in video production. Schoettle, Anthony // Indianapolis Business Journal;01/11/99, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p8A
Reports on the prospects by Indianapolis, Indiana-based video producer Project Media Inc. on the use of digital video discs (DVD) in video production. Features and capabilities of DVD; Names of DVD makers; Comments by Project Media's president Bob Peltz on the market penetration of DVD; Video...
- Digital video discs. // Asian Business Review;Dec96, p14
Reports on the significance of the first sales of Japanese-made digital video discs in November 1996.
- Video-conversion techniques ensure a sharper image. Intihar, Bruce // EDN;03/13/98, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p97
Looks at various digital video-conversion techniques in relation to the image quality, with reference to deinterlacing techniques. Indepth look at digital video; Benefits of interlacing; Details on video-processing techniques; Problems related to interlaced videos. INSETS: Interlaced video vs...
- Update on digital video production. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;7/17/95, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p39
Reports on developments related to digital video production in the United States as of July 17, 1995. Includes Radius' video editing program; ImMix development of digital video products; Data Translation's Media 100 video-editing system.
- Industry digitalisation, and Digital-S. Walton, Dave // TVB Europe;Apr97, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p43
Focuses on the issues associated with the move towards digital videos. Challenges facing analog equipment users with the transition to digital; Digital videotape formats; Determination of the resolution of digital recording by sampling.
- Toshiba gives DVD players to libraries. // T H E Journal;Apr98, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p8
Reports on Toshiba America Consumer Products' plan to sponsor a `DVD Community' initiative to bring Digital Video Disc players and movies to public libraries across the United States. Equipment participating libraries will receive; Contact information.
- Tuning video for CD-ROM. Schwarzbach, Robert; Mott, Harry // Computer Artist;Apr/May95, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p41
Discusses techniques in making a CD-ROM-based QuickTime video. Nonstandard aspect ratios; Video editing; Using the DeBabelizer translator; MovieShop application; Mesh Warp filter; Cinepak compression settings.
- The delay of DVD. Parker, Dana J. // CD-ROM Professional;Oct96, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p11
Focuses on the delay in digital video disc (DVD) product delivery. Discussions of a copy protection solution; Regional codes for DVD players and discs; Licensing of patented technology owned by the ten Consortium companies.