- E-mail talkies. Kvistad, Garry // Inc.;1997 Inc. Technology 3, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p98
Evaluates the computer software called QuickVideo Pro from Alaris Inc. for making video-clip attachments to e-mail. Cost; Features; Requirements.
- Video editing systems. Weise, Marcus // Broadcast Engineering;Jun99, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p138
Focuses on video editing systems exhibited during the 1999 National Association of Broadcasters exposition in the United States. Information on the Judgement and Justice software-only systems offered by EIDOS; Features of the Time Machine software by Play; ADeditFx nonlinear systems offered by...
- DV Expo Showcases Diversity of DV Editing Solutions. Schumacher-Rasmussen, Eric // EMedia -- The Digital Studio Magazine;Aug2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p16
Lists several pieces of digital video editing software introduced at the combined PC Expo and DV Expo East show in 2002 in New York City. RT.X100 video editing platform from Matrox; neoDVD from MedioStream; Roxio VideoWave Movie Creator; VideOh! analog-to-digital converter solution from Adaptec.
- Prompt effects from Videonics. // TVB Europe;Nov98, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p14
Presents information on the Effeto 1.1, a digital video software from IBC Videonics company. What it can provide to users; Web site of the firm.
- Digital Video for the Technically challenged. Ozer, Jan // EMedia Professional;Aug99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p46
Provides information on several digital video editing computer programs. Avid Cinema; MGI VideoWave; Pinnacle Systems' Studio MP10; Ulead's Video Studio.
- cut lines. Balser, Ben // EventDV;May2009, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p26
The article offers step-by-step instructions for controlling the size of tracks and the size of the keyframing area in the Timeline window in the program Final Cut Pro (FCP).
- 3D DVEs for the desktop. Belleville, Laureen // Computer Graphics World;Jun96, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the availability of CrystalGraphics' Crystal 3D Vortex collection of customizable, software-based digital video effects (DVE). Capabilities; Compatibility; Pricing; Contact information.
- software. // EMedia Magazine;Oct2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p18
Introduces several digital video editing software products. Pinnacle Studio version 7 from Pinnacle Systems Inc.; VideoFactory 2.0 from Sonic Foundry Inc.; Discribe 4.5 from Charismac Engineering Inc.
- Movies on your smartphone. Yates, Darren // Australian PC User;Sep2011, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p85
The article mentions the updated Video Toolkit 2.1 software.