DVD PRO '98 Provides Setting for Minerva Announcements, and More
- Whither IMAX? Gainsborough, John // Image Technology;Sep1988, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p328
Information about the first IMAX Corp.'s IMAX Film Makers Symposium held at the National Museum of Photography, Film and Television in Bradford, England on June 26-28 1988 is presented. There were 20 delegates attended the symposium including IMAX Systems executives, independent producers,...
- DVC goes Hollywood? Toft, Lisa // Business Communications Review;Jun98, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p64
Highlights the DVC'98 Spring Conference & Exhibition, held in April 1998. Winners of the Networked Multimedia Awards for the best new products; Recognition of innovative networked multimedia products; Winners of the Networked Multimedia People's Choice Awards.
- PACA: Brave new media. Madlin, Nancy // Photo District News;Jun95, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p70
Focuses on issues discussed at PACA's `Brave New Media: A Conference on Future Markets for Photographic Imagery' seminar held on March 21, 1995. Contracting; Impact of changes in copyright law; Presentation of new technologies; Creation of keyword guidelines; Presentation of a guide for...
- New media confabs and exhibitions. Reid, Calvin; Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;1/22/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 4, p14
Focuses on shows, exhibitions and cyberspace conferences focusing on new media slated for the first quarter of 1996 in the United States. Includes Multimedia Now seminar; Intermedia World; COMNET '96.
- Behind the scenes with multimedia. Baker, John F.; Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;4/17/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 16, p30
Presents highlights of the 1995 Multimedia Now seminar in New York City. Sponsors; Simon & Schuster president Jon Newcomb as keynote speaker; Examination of the multimedia market; Growth potential of the market; Panel on selling multimedia in bookstores; Panel on publisher perspectives; Subject...
- Intermedia Asia `boots' up. // Hollywood Reporter;5/23/95, Vol. 337 Issue 19, pI-1
Reports on the holding of the inaugural Intermedia Asia '95 exposition and conference in Singapore. Asia-Pacific region as one of the fastest growing markets for multimedia; Number of confirmed exhibitors; Keynote speakers.
- Showdown at the Infocomm corral. // Electronic News (10616624);6/10/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2120, p4
Presents an overview of the June 1996 InfoComm event in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Display technology to be supported by original equipment manufacturers (OEM) for projector systems.
- What's in a name? Kaplan, Marcia // Business Communications Review;Jul98, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p54
Provides information on the DVC Conference & Exhibition scheduled on October 5-8, 1998, in Boston, Massachusetts. Focus on networking all types of media throughout the enterprise and over the Internet; Slated activities; Forecast of increase in attendance; Tutorial sessions.
- Intermedia, R.I.P., and other conference concerns. Guenette, David R. // CD-ROM Professional;May96, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p10
Criticizes the Intermedia Multimedia Show & Conference, which took place in March 1996 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, California. Production and management of the show by Reed Exhibition Cos.; Lack of traffic on the show floor; Syndromes which make up the problem faced by conferences...