MediaForm Introduces CD-3707 Seven-Drive Standalone Duplicator
- MediaFORM's CD-4600 CD2CD Pro CD-R duplicator. Bennett, Hugh // EMedia Professional;Nov97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p107
Evaluates MediaFORM Inc.'s CD-4600 CD2CD Pro standalone duplicator. Design for small-run disc duplication and rudimentary disc verification; Additional functions that enhance the flexibility of the duplicator; Expandability of the CD2CD.
- MEDIAFORM UNVEILS 16X CD-R DUPLICATION SYSTEMS. // CD Computing News;Mar2001, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p5
Features the launching of CD-R duplication and production systems from MediaForm company.
- MediaFORM SCRIBE [form]. Bennett, Hugh // EMedia Magazine;Feb2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p47
Evaluates SCRIBE, a compact disc duplicating and printing system from MediaFORM. Key Features; Details on its system requirements and setup; Printing options for SCRIBE.
- The new CD duplication system scene. Bennett, Hugh // EMedia Professional;Nov97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p58
Talks about CD-Recordable (CD-R) duplication and production systems. Includes ACS Innovations' CD Master; Alea Systems' CD Blaster II; CLONE-IT duplication system; Costas Systems' CD-R Row; Cygnet Storage Solutions' Crossfire system; CopyPro's CD-R3000; Cedar Technologies' Desktop CD-R...
- Princeton Disc Unveils CDXpress Ultra. // Information Today;Jul/Aug1999, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p41
Reports on the release of Princeton Disc's CDXpress Ultra multidrive compact disc (CD) copier. Ability to copy virtually any type of CD; Features; Pricing; Contact information.
- MediaFORM CD-5900 CD2CD PowerPro. Bennett, Hugh // EMedia Professional;Nov98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p61
Evaluates MediaFORM CD-59000 CD2CD PowerPro, a standalone compact disc duplicator. Standard-setting reliability, expandability and flexibility; Audio-copying features; Audio-editing capability; Scalability and network-attachment flexibility.
- 'In-House' the Theme of 2000 REPLItech North America. Clark Jr., Stephen // EMedia Magazine;Aug2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p9
Highlights the theme of the 2000 REPLItech North America exhibition held at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami, Florida. Growing importance of in-house duplication systems among companies; Companies which exhibited short-run compact disc and digital video disc-recordable duplication...
- New autoloader alliance: Young Minds meets MediaFORM. // CD-ROM Professional;Aug96, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p23
Reports on the partnership between Young Minds Inc. and MediaFORM to provide a low-cost CD-R disc autoloader that works with CD-Recordables software optimized for UNIX, Windows and NetWare environments.
- MediaFORM Introduces cdDirector. // Computers in Libraries;Mar2000, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p22
Announces the release of cdDIRECTOR, an advanced network-enabled disc-on-demand CD-R production system by MediaFORM. Features and contents of cdDIRECTOR; Ability of users to generate and design their own compact discs.