Kao Plans to Sell CD-ROM Operations, Finalize Withdrawal from Industry
- The tao of Kao. Morris, Kathleen // FW;4/26/94, Vol. 163 Issue 9, p42
Reports on the marketing strategies of Kao Corp., a Japanese consumer packaged goods manufacturer. Focus on research and development; Products which help boost sales; Strength of Kao's floppy disk business.
- Kao to build toners unit in North Carolina. // Chemical Week;5/3/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 17, p19
Reports on Kao Corp.'s plan to start production of toner resin in the United States.
- Kao adds flavor. // Chemical Week;5/7/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 18, p30
States that Kao Corporation will expand production of synthetic flavors and fragrances. Location of the plant; Expansion of production by the company's subsidiary in Spain; Expected growth in the demand of Asian flavors and fragrancies.
- ...Reduces bitterness. // Chemical Week;5/7/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 18, p30
Presents information about Kao Corporation's plan to commercialize a bitterness-masking agent. Use of the agent; Chemical content of the agent.
- Kao steps up US toner resin production. // Colourage;Jul98, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p46
Reports on the expansion of the polyester-based toner resin facility of Kao Corp. in the U.S.
- Kao is about to begin shipping diapers from its new China facility. // Nonwovens Markets;12/19/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p2
The article reports that Kao Corp. has announced to start its new plant located in Hefei City, China for shipping its Merries brand of baby diapers.
- Kao U.S. Beauty Business Is Realigned Under Nosek. // MMR;2/20/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p18
The article informs that KAO Corp. has announced to unify its separate beauty care and salon businesses in order to deliver leverage in their target markets and accelerate the growth of the company.
- Japanese firm eyes algae-based shampoo. // Asian Pacific Post;10/23/2014, pPP17
The article reports on the plans of Japanese household products manufacturer Kao Corp. to develop algae-based cleansing agents particularly shampoos.
- Kao reports Q1 results: enjoys strong domestic volume; net sales up 18%. // Nonwovens Markets;5/7/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p6
The article focuses on the first quarter financial report for fiscal 2014 released by chemical and cosmetics firm Kao Corp. and mentions that the firm's sales to the personal care and household products grew 17 percent in 2014 as compared to 2013.