Facts, Figures, & Findings
- EXTREME3 LAUNCHES ON-VEHICLE MULTIMEDIA DATA FUSION SYSTEM. // Multimedia Publisher;Jan2005, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p1
This article reports on the launch of an on-vehicle multimedia data fusion system by Xtremex3 in January 2005. Xtremex3 is a unique on-vehicle system that gives amusement park operators the capability to record, store, and sell to each customer dual-format DVD or CD that play back synchronized...
- AGERE INTRODUCES NEW MULTIMEDIA FRAMEWORK FOR MOBILE PHONES. // Multimedia Publisher;Jan2005, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p2
This article reports on the launch of a multimedia framework for mobile phones by Agere Systems in January 2005. The framework will enable mobile handset vendors to rapidly develop wireless phones supporting the latest advancements in multimedia for such applications as audio and video streaming...
- QUALCOMM UNVEILS SINGLE-CHIP SOLUTION W/MULTIMEDIA BASEBOARD. // Multimedia Publisher;Jan2005, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p3
This article reports on the launch of a single-chip solution with multimedia baseboard for CDMA2000 1X, by Qualcomm Inc. in January 2005. The company's single-chip solution, initially targeting cost-sensitive emerging CDMA2000 IX markets, brings basic data and multimedia capabilities to...
- ARC buys U.S. multimedia IP developer Alarity in $4M deal. Taylor, Colleen // Electronic News;10/1/2007, Vol. 53 Issue 40, p11
The article reports on the acquisition of privately held multimedia intellectual property (IP) developer Alarity Corp. by England-based configurable media subsystems and CPU/DSP processors developer ARC International plc. The deal is valued at around $4 million. The coverage of the deal includes...
- Archos Gmini 402 to Launch Hand-Held Multimedia Set. // Caribbean Business;8/4/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 30, p25
Features the Gmini 402 pocket multimedia center from Archos Inc. Usability; Product features; Photographic capacity of the instrument.
- No cheap choice for multimedia presentations. Schrimpf, Paul // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/5/94, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p9
Focuses on the planning strategies adapted by multimedia presentation industry to determine cost-effectiveness of an audio-visual technology. Factors considered in the choice of technology for corporate use; Average budget allocated by companies; Multimedia equipment and supplies for corporate...
- Developing a CD-ROM? Israel's got the talent, location, lower costs. Fletcher, Elaine // Christian Science Monitor;6/28/95, Vol. 87 Issue 149, p8
Focuses on the fast developing multimedia industry in Israel. Reasons for the boom of multimedia industry in Israel; CD-ROM and other products developed in Israel; Marketing of multimedia products to other countries.
- It's make your mind up time. Campbell, Patrick // TVB Europe;Apr97, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the expectations of European broadcasting executives on the exhibits at the 1997 NAB Multimedia World Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada. Includes systems for new digital tape formats; Nonlinear editing technology; Integrated newsrooms.
- NAB 97: A guide for Europe. // TVB Europe;Apr97, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p22
Presents a directory of companies participating in the 1997 NAB Multimedia World Convention. Includes 5D Ltd.; A.B.S. SpA; ABE Electronica SpA; Accom Inc.