Building the Odyssey: Honda's biggest vehicle
- Honda Hurries to Boost Output of Hot Odyssey. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;8/2/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5831, p18
Reports on the start of Honda Motor Co.'s North American shift ahead of schedule for the manufacture of its Odyssey minivan. Number of shifts running at full production at Honda of Canada Manufacturing Inc.; Number of units of the minivan sold in the United States in June 1999.
- Honda plants add shift. Wright, Shawn // Automotive News;4/5/2010, Vol. 84 Issue 6406, p3
The article reports that Honda of Canada Manufacturing in Alliston, Ontario, will resume a second shift soon.
- Shifting into higher gear. Colman, Robert // CMA Management;Oct2002, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p34
Features the automobile manufacturer Honda of Canada Manufacturing (HCM). Management techniques adopted by the company; Central part of the Honda culture; Philosophy of the company.
- CANADA: Honda builds seven millionth vehicle. Roberts, Graeme // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);4/2/2015, p8
The article reports on the growth of Honda of Canada Manufacturing, building its seven millionth vehicle in its 29th year of production in Alliston, Ontario.
- Honda's North American milestone. Glover, Maurice // Automotive Engineer;Jun2001, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p5
Reports on the milestone achieved by Honda of America Manufacturing Inc. in production of assembled vehicles in North America. Honda's annual production capacity; Reason for increase in production of vehicles at Honda of Canada Manufacturing Inc. in Alliston, Ontario; Expansion of light truck...
- CANADA: Alliston to be lead plant for next Honda Civic. Roberts, Graeme // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);11/9/2014, p13
The article reports on automobile maker Honda Canada division Honda of Canada Manufacturing's (HCM) funding for its three facilities in Alliston, Ontario for the production of the passenger car model Honda Civic.
- Honda and its suppliers--partners for life. // Canadian Plastics;Nov2002, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p7
Presents the comments of Jim Phillips, general manager for the purchasing division of Honda Canada Manufacturing Ltd., on being a supplier of the automobile manufacturing company. Basis for evaluating suppliers; Expectations from moldmakers; Importance of corporate growth.
- Here comes the Honda Ridgeline. Domby, Debi // Automotive News;1/31/2005, Vol. 79 Issue 6132, p94
The article presents information on industrial plants of various automobile companies. Honda of Canada Manufacturing Inc. has begun production of the Honda Ridgeline. Ford Motor Co.'s Hermosillo, Mexico, plant was down the week that ended January 22 because of slow sales. General Motors Corp.'s...
- Exemplary ERGO. Averett, Steven // Industrial Engineer: IE;Jul2004, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p33
Presents the winners of the 2004 Ergo Cup competition in Michigan. Honda of Canada Manufacturing Inc.; Ford Motor Co.; GE Decatur.